Rant! Unsubscribe - Losing accumulated points

Leefall

:( I have a survey needing few more points to reach cashout and am receiving no surveys. Is this a new plan not to pay us for our work? If I see that surveys have declined and I am very near cashout the survey company should reward my points subject to my unsubscribing. But, why should they when they can keep my work and not pay me? The survey company should have to reward us for our work. Point accumulations never paid are their benefit. I have just unsubscribed from 4 survey companies leaving a small point balance. However, I have one that is 100 points short and no surveys for a year and I do not wish to unsubscribe with many accumulated points. :(

everyone here knows my issue with Valued Opinions.. I left in 09' with $15 in my account.. came back 11 months ago and have been trying this entire year to get a single survey sent to me.. i get none.. i've asked about it, they tell me to update my profile.. so i replied recently asking what happens to my money if i never get another survey from them? i haven't heard back yet.

everyone here knows my issue with valued opinions.. I left in 09' with $15 in my account.. came back 11 months ago and have been trying this entire year to get a single survey sent to me.. i get none.. i've asked about it, they tell me to update my profile.. so i replied recently asking what happens to my money if i never get another survey from them? i haven't heard back yet.

Hey avemaria,

Why don't you try their facebook page. I some others writing a complaint and VO tells them to send an email (even though you have already) but this way they don't want to look bad, and address the problem. It couldn't hurt to try................ :roll:

i may do that.. i just found out recently by looking up their info that they're based in England, which i didn't know.. i didn't care anyway because i used to do ok with them.. not great but i did get paid every few months.. but now it's nothing.. but i can't use the BBB if they're outside of jurisdiction..