surveys(not)

peach6

It sure seems like it's been a long holliday. I don't think I have made any points since wednesday except for Tellwut and today I have made very few on there site.I hope tomorrow will be better. :(

mmmeee tooo!!! And it IS a long holiday. I'm board as heck................. :|

Instead of making $$ for amazon, doing surveys. Started out with $590.00 in amazon today, I just spent over $190.00 in amazon buying Christmas presents, took months to make it and 15 minutes to spend it. Going to give twin daughters each $100.00 amazon, so that will leave about $200.00 left in amazon, but still have to get mom a birthday present(December 20th). Then will start saving for that pool I want next summer. Only bad thing is I have quit so many survey sites, it is going to take a lot longer to get enough for it.................. :?

It sure seems like it's been a long holliday. I don't think I have made any points since wednesday except for Tellwut and today I have made very few on there site.I hope tomorrow will be better. :(

mmmeee tooo!!! And it IS a long holiday. I'm board as heck................. :|

Instead of making $$ for amazon, doing surveys. Started out with $590.00 in amazon today, I just spent over $190.00 in amazon buying Christmas presents, took months to make it and 15 minutes to spend it. Going to give twin daughters each $100.00 amazon, so that will leave about $200.00 left in amazon, but still have to get mom a birthday present(December 20th). Then will start saving for that pool I want next summer. Only bad thing is I have quit so many survey sites, it is going to take a lot longer to get enough for it.................. :?

I understand took months to earn and 5minutes to hit that checkout button,I did that a couple of weeks ago to buy for the 2 grandkids they are young but they wanted things that were not cheap.Time to start saving again before there birthdays are here.

I have been trying to buy stuff for my family on Amazon, and there isn't anything that they asked for on there. So I will try diong more paypal this next year and not so much Amazon. I seem to find plenty for myself on Amazon though. :D I think I ahve done 2 surveys in 5 days now. Holy cow!

Dosen't seem to be that much better today.other then Tellwut I have been able to do about 5 on my view.I either DQ or there are no surveys on the other sites.I am wondering whats going to happen in the New Year.

I just did one on Unvox and didn't get the points so AGAIN I had to send them an email telling them. This is the 10th time I have had to email them to get my points. But they have always given them. It's just a hassle having to email them. I have cashed out with them 2 times this year..... :D

I just did one on Unvox and didn't get the points so AGAIN I had to send them an email telling them. This is the 10th time I have had to email them to get my points. But they have always given them. It's just a hassle having to email them. I have cashed out with them 2 times this year..... :D
they should pay you xtra

they should pay you xtra

Your right peach6......... :D I'm going to email them right now and tell them YOU said that they should pay me extra........... :shock: (THINK IT WILL WORK??)............ :lol:

I finally had some this evening. I got a ton from I-Say/IPSOS, which is odd because I have not gotten anything from them in months, now like 7 or 8 in one day. Only qualified for 4 or 5 I think.

I did get one from OneOpinion, which allowed me to cash out!