i-Say Rant

SupremeC

I have accounts with other survey companies and i-say is the worst of them. I had technical issues with surveys and they were painfully slow at paying out after cashing in points. I normally chose PayPal when cashing out and it would take as long as 5-6 weeks before I received payment. Other survey companies, such as Opinion Outpost, make instant PayPal payments. I couldn't understand why i-say couldn't and complained about this a month ago.

A week ago I realized that I had not received an i-say survey notification email in about 14-days so I contacted i-say and asked why. I received an email from Archie stating that my account had been "deactivated following several quality checks that we have run in our database, to verify the consistency and accuracy of panelist profiles." I thought it was an odd response and wondered how it is i-say could verify the accuracy of someone's profile and asked Archie, "How can i-say verify accuracy of a profile unless they know the panelist personally?"

I received a response from Janis. She said, "We are periodically performing advanced statistical analysis of the answers given by all our Panel Members. Those which are identified as being outliers have their accounts being inactivated."

So either Janis was saying that i-say didn't like my survey responses, or she was calling me a liar [or both], and I have not received the points I collected.

I have accounts with other survey companies and i-Say is the worst of them. I had technical issues with surveys and they were painfully slow at paying out after cashing in points. I normally chose PayPal when cashing out and it would take as long as 5-6 weeks before I received payment. Other survey companies, such as Opinion Outpost, make instant PayPal payments. I couldn't understand why i-Say couldn't and complained about this a month ago.

A week ago I realized that I had not received an i-Say survey notification email in about 14-days so I contacted i-Say and asked why. I received an email from Archie stating that my account had been "deactivated following several quality checks that we have run in our database, to verify the consistency and accuracy of panelist profiles." I thought it was an odd response and wondered how it is i-Say could verify the accuracy of someone's profile and asked Archie, "How can i-Say verify accuracy of a profile unless they know the panelist personally?"

I received a response from Janis. She said, "We are periodically performing advanced statistical analysis of the answers given by all our Panel Members. Those which are identified as being outliers have their accounts being inactivated."

So either Janis was saying that i-Say didn't like my survey responses, or she was calling me a liar [or both], and I have not received the points I collected.

Thank you very much for this information :o

I have accounts with other survey companies and i-Say is the worst of them. I had technical issues with surveys and they were painfully slow at paying out after cashing in points. I normally chose PayPal when cashing out and it would take as long as 5-6 weeks before I received payment. Other survey companies, such as Opinion Outpost, make instant PayPal payments. I couldn't understand why i-Say couldn't and complained about this a month ago.

A week ago I realized that I had not received an i-Say survey notification email in about 14-days so I contacted i-Say and asked why. I received an email from Archie stating that my account had been "deactivated following several quality checks that we have run in our database, to verify the consistency and accuracy of panelist profiles." I thought it was an odd response and wondered how it is i-Say could verify the accuracy of someone's profile and asked Archie, "How can i-Say verify accuracy of a profile unless they know the panelist personally?"

So either Janis was saying that i-Say didn't like my survey responses, or she was calling me a liar [or both], and I have not received the points I collected.

How horrible of i-say insinuating you are a liar. These survey sites are going to the dogs and the dogs are burying them. That's just wrong. Man, now I'm really thinking this whole survey taking is nothing but a joke on us. Not all of them, but a good many. I see them going down, down down since I started 4-5 years ago..................... :evil: I'm really sorry that i-say made that commit to you. I can't beleave how blatant of them... :twisted:

That sounds slanderous and I would say "prove it". Sounds like they have you tried and persecuted without even given you the benefit of the doubt.Who's to say they don't have the wrong account?Did you have any points in your account?If so I would tell them that you want your money they have no right to keep it.Plus if they wont give it to you I think you should write a letter to your States Attorney General office and let them know how they conduct their business.

Thank you very much for this information :o

Your welcome.

How horrible of I-Say insinuating you are a liar. These survey sites are going to the dogs and the dogs are burying them. That's just wrong. Man, now I'm really thinking this whole survey taking is nothing but a joke on us. Not all of them, but a good many. I see them going down, down down since I started 4-5 years ago..................... :evil: I'm really sorry that I-Say made that commit to you. I can't beleave how blatant of them... :twisted:

I have not had but 3 accounts with survey companies and out of all of them Opinion Outpost seems to be the better of them. i-say takes much longer to accumulate points, and considering there response to my emails, I find them to be dishonest.

Focus panels are much better. :-)

That sounds slanderous and I would say "prove it". Sounds like they have you tried and persecuted without even given you the benefit of the doubt.Who's to say they don't have the wrong account?Did you have any points in your account?If so I would tell them that you want your money they have no right to keep it.Plus if they wont give it to you I think you should write a letter to your States Attorney General office and let them know how they conduct their business.

At first I was concerned with their response, but I figure it is more a loss to them then it is to me. I did email them and told them I expected payment for the points I currently have.