Global Test down again

fiestyvermin

I was able to cash our on 10/05 and I have been able to get about 2500 points since then. I completed a 40 point this morn but after that I got 2 or 3 that were sweepstakes, which I as should everyone else, just delete. It is not worth the waste of my time for a draw. I am only posting this line because not very often do I see 2 or 3 surveys in a row that do not offer points. I hope they are not following the trends of other sites as I have managed to do fairly good with them so far. Cross fingers

I have done average. I have never made a ton, just little dribbles. This year has been my best so far but I think in 4 or 5 years I have earned right at 40000 points not dollars. When divided by the time frame involved its just throw away money.

yes thats right avemarie, but understand, that is 4 or 5 years to get there.

That's still 400 a year if done over 5 years so while it's not great money it's not bad.At least it's is to me but then again I dont make that much with them anyways.

I just checked my account I have been a member since 2006 and I haven't even gotten close to 40000 points about half of that.My goodness how that really sucks to be me!!!!!!!!!!