Dropping like flies...

hpilgrim1

I have dropped so many companies lately that I'm not sure who I have left... Pinecone, MySurvey (probably next to go), GTM (I am usually DQ'd), Surveysavvy (going downhill) viewpoint forum (ok, but surveys are few are far between) ... gosh, is this all I have left?
Ithink i will e dropping a few myself at the beginning of the new year if they don't pick up.i find that I am spending a lot of time clicking on them just to see there are no surveys.Have you tried Tellwut? check out the reviews on this site

I've never had the courage to do a lot of survey sites at once. I tend to have limited windows of time to dedicate to doing surveys and I like to concentrate on 2 or at the most 3 sites. Anything over that and I feel overwhelmed sometimes. I don't like that feeling.

This year i dropped Hotspex, couldn't make a dime with them, and Ipsos since they merged with Synovate. I will hav emore at the beginning of the year. I haven't tried logging into Myview recently, but if things are picking up there, I am gone when I can cash out. And Epoll, unfortunately.

I will end up with around 10 when I finally get my house (computer) cleaned out. I think it is pretty sad. I will pull the plug on a couple this weekend. Probably Epoll with be first to go. I am getting nothing from them at all now. I wonder if they are going under?