Who and How to file a report?

ladybug

Hi,

Does any one know who or how I can file a report on i-say? They told me I deactivated my account on 10/5 which I didn't because I had taken surveys on 10/8 and 10/12. now they are saying I unsubscribed from Synovate before the merger which I didn't. So I want to file a report I just don't know how to go about it. Thanks for any help.

basically the only avenue we have is with the Better Business Bureau.. their address is easily found online.. also you can try to post on their facebook page if they have one.. i'm not a member there so i don't know.. they don't like to leave negative things unresolved on the open social network.

Dont be surprised if they delete any post you make on Facebook.They can do this and I bet they will.Your gonna have to go to the BBB or tell them they must have made a mistake and that you wish to take their surveys and maybe they will reinstate you.What's wrong with Ipsos lately?They seem to be deactivating every ones account lately.Seems like they may have a glitch in their system.Your the 3rd person on here who has made that claim.

on your first post you have to make sure to do it in a way that isn't argumentative, but that still clearly states your unresolved concern.. then it's open for all to see how they respond..