Valued Opinions and Amazon

fiestyvermin

I go to VO today and come to find out they finally have Amazon listed. I put in for one and was told that it is now going to be 10 days before it arrives. It seems that it just keeps getting longer and longer. At least its back up but 10 days is a bit much. I guess the extra interest they earn on the money while means a lot who knows. Anyways check it out and good luck.

I've noticed that with most Survey Companies, getting an Amazon GC takes only hours, or a day at most to receive them. Unlike the Visa GC's, which take anywhere from 1-2 Business Days. Or, like Two Weeks with iSurveyNow. :x

The maybe I'll start doing their surveys again.Well at least until I have enough to cash out.I'm not having a love fest over them they seem to tick me off more then they make me happy.

Unless you're willing to wait, and wait, and wait for your Pending Credits to be rewarded, I would pass, footfree. I just got an e-mail from them bragging about their Sweepstakes, and wanting myself to 'Log In'. I do that EVERY DAY! :roll: But, when I try to contact them about my Pending Credits that are over 28 days, it takes them at least two weeks to reply to myself. And, it's the same excuse over and over again from them. :x Be leery. Be VERY leery.

I go to VO today and come to find out they finally have Amazon listed. I put in for one and was told that it is now going to be 10 days before it arrives. It seems that it just keeps getting longer and longer. At least its back up but 10 days is a bit much. I guess the extra interest they earn on the money while means a lot who knows. Anyways check it out and good luck.

This I do not understand. I put in for one this morning and had mine via email in 10 minutes.

Since I have dumped all my other panels, VO has been steadily giving me surveys to the tune of 2 or 3 a day. I don’t know if this is coincidental or somehow connected. :?

This I do not understand. I put in for one this morning and had mine via email in 10 minutes.

Since I have dumped all my other panels, VO has been steadily giving me surveys to the tune of 2 or 3 a day. I don’t know if this is coincidental or somehow connected. :?

You have to read the next commit. fiestyvermin took back what was said because when you do cash out of VO it does say that it will take 10 days. But we all found out that it does come within minutes after cashing out...........YEA..................... :D