So I'm a happy camper

footfree

Two weeks late to the day but I have gotten my $100 dollar check.What will I do with it?Well it's going in my IRA -it's my Christmas gift to myself after working 5 years to get it.Not much but I think I will need it more in my old old age then I do now.(LOL)So thank-you YouGov for my check now lets all pray it doesn't bounce!

Two weeks late to the day but I have gotten my $100 dollar check.What will I do with it?Well it's going in my IRA -it's my Christmas gift to myself after working 5 years to get it.Not much but I think I will need it more in my old old age then I do now.(LOL)So thank-you yougov for my check now lets all pray it doesn't bounce!

WOO HOOOOO.............GOOD FOR YOU.................... :D:D:D

Two weeks late to the day but I have gotten my $100 dollar check.What will I do with it?Well it's going in my IRA -it's my Christmas gift to myself after working 5 years to get it.Not much but I think I will need it more in my old old age then I do now.(LOL)So thank-you yougov for my check now lets all pray it doesn't bounce!

congrats footfree!!! good for you :D

Good for you!! I was just talking with someone yesterday about people who blew large amounts on powerball and how they would have been better off taking their $100 and putting it into an interest-earning account.

People don't seem to understand the odds.It doesn't matter how many you bought your odds of winning were still 1 in every 175,000,000 .Just becasue you buy more doesn't mean your odds go up.I did buy 1 ticket and no I didn't win a thing,so I'm only out $3.00.Then again I don't have the big bucks to squander on chances like that.