Pinecone - Same day payment!

nj07208

Has anyone else been on the receiving end of a same-day payment from Pinecone? Last week, I did a survey early morning and got payment in the afternoon. Today, I did a survey this afternoon and the payment came around 6:30. Why can't all the companies step up their payment methods like Pinecone or O.O.?

Has anyone else been on the receiving end of a same-day payment from Pinecone? Last week, I did a survey early morning and got payment in the afternoon. Today, I did a survey this afternoon and the payment came around 6:30. Why can't all the companies step up their payment methods like Pinecone or O.O.?

yes i have been getting same day payment and i totally agree with you on that.

I've experienced that several times this year. It seems to depend on what day of the week the survey is and if it results in a PT or not. I still sometimes have the delayed payment, but more often than not it's same day now.

Yep..getting the same thing...Even though you don't get alot of surveys each month from this company there's no other company like them out there...This company is #1 in my book...you complete a survey...always get paid..I've been with them a few years now...never ever had 1 problem ever receiving any payment from them....I wish the survey world was like Pinecone but they're one of a kind & are the best in my eyes.. :D

I don't get many from them anymore. I did one yesterday and it has been 24 hours no, no payment. But I am not too concerned, they are still the best out there.

OK, been almost 48 hours and no payment. Now I wonder what is up.
You get use to the quick payments and when it dosen't happen you start to wonder why. I can relate with you on this I cashed out a week ago on Tellwut and have not received an email that it is on the way.I usually get it within a few days at least the email and then a few days to end up in my mailbox.