global test market

stormycloud

I know when GTM sends out a survey they will say how many points if any you will receive but my question is when you go to thier site and log in and go to the list of surveys avalible to you i do not see where it says how many points they are worth. Am I missing something? thanks :x

no you're not missing anything, they don't list the points there.. which is why i never click the links on the actual site.. they'll always resend them by email. Save an email from them so you can click the link and it'll take you to their router for more surveys each day.

no you're not missing anything, they don't list the points there.. which is why i never click the links on the actual site.. they'll always resend them by email. Save an email from them so you can click the link and it'll take you to their router for more surveys each day.

Thank you so much avemaria :P

Avemaria is right. I always get 4-5 emails from them a day but rarely get more than 1 a day on the website. I have also found that if you run out of survey invites/opportunities from them, even if you haven't gotten anything new, after a couple of hours if you click on a link in an e-mail they sent you to a survey you have completed, a lot of times they'll direct you to a page on the site that says you completed said survey but there is another opportunity (even if you didn't get an invite for it, and I qualify more times than not) that you otherwise would not have known about.

I've been having massive success with GTM lately.

Thank you so much avemaria :P

Thanks for the tip.I wll save the next email I get from them.

Avemaria is right. I always get 4-5 emails from them a day but rarely get more than 1 a day on the website. I have also found that if you run out of survey invites/opportunities from them, even if you haven't gotten anything new, after a couple of hours if you click on a link in an e-mail they sent you to a survey you have completed, a lot of times they'll direct you to a page on the site that says you completed said survey but there is another opportunity (even if you didn't get an invite for it, and I qualify more times than not) that you otherwise would not have known about.

I've been having massive success with GTM lately.

Thank you mccfan2, very helpfu :P