Hits4Pay

fiestyvermin

Does anyone have any information on this site? I just joined and curious to find out what others think of it. How long it takes to make any money and whether its worth the waste of time

Does anyone have any information on this site? I just joined and curious to find out what others think of it. How long it takes to make any money and whether its worth the waste of time

hi fiestyvermin, i have not heard of this site but I have been trying another site called donkeymails i think its something like the site you mentioned. I am just trying it out as well . I hope both of our sites work out.

I am not sure how long hits4pay will take. I joined this past week and most is watching videos that pay .02. They give a 5.00 bonus for joining with cash out being 25. I guess most of your earnings have to come from referrals but I do not know. I have earned .28 for the videos and always seem to have 2 or 3 waiting but 25 is a high number when you look at .02. Works out to be 1000 vids if that is all you do. Forever and a day lol.

I am not sure how long hits4pay will take. I joined this past week and most is watching videos that pay .02. They give a 5.00 bonus for joining with cash out being 25. I guess most of your earnings have to come from referrals but I do not know. I have earned .28 for the videos and always seem to have 2 or 3 waiting but 25 is a high number when you look at .02. Works out to be 1000 vids if that is all you do. Forever and a day lol.

I just joined that donkeymails one i was telling you about and after about 2 weeks of me watching this and clicking that it seems i dont even have 25 cents yet so i think i will be giving up with this and sticking to surveys. good luck with yours lol :o