RAVE COMPASS INTELIGENCE

1957horses

I have a wonderful RAVE for Compass Intelligence,

I took a survey for 25 points (need 200 to redeem) on 11/28 but the points weren't in my account when I finished. So I emailed them and got a response back the same day (early in the day I emailed them) saying it took 24 hours to be credited in my account. Well, the next day THEY CALLED ME TO MAKE SURE I GOT MY POINTS!!! I thought how considerate that they take the time to call and make sure I got my points........ :D

I joined them on 9/6 and have 135 points, not great but shall keep the site. only had 4 surveys from them. Maybe it will pick up next year....... :P

I have a wonderful RAVE for Compass Intelligence,

I took a survey for 25 points (need 200 to redeem) on 11/28 but the points weren't in my account when I finished. So I emailed them and got a response back the same day (early in the day I emailed them) saying it took 24 hours to be credited in my account. Well, the next day THEY CALLED ME TO MAKE SURE I GOT MY POINTS!!! I thought how considerate that they take the time to call and make sure I got my points........ :D

I joined them on 9/6 and have 135 points, not great but shall keep the site. only had 4 surveys from them. Maybe it will pick up next year....... :P

That is great customer service I wish all the survey sites would take note of that.

Today is my Birthday I wish I could get at least 10 paying surveys.I had two which is really good for a Sunday.

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday Dear peach6,

Happy Birthday to You!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I wish I could give you 10 $20.00 paying surveys!!......... :lol:

Today is my Birthday I wish I could get at least 10 paying surveys.I had two which is really good for a Sunday.

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday Dear peach6,

Happy Birthday to You!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wish I could give you 10 $20.00 paying surveys!!......... :lol:

THANK YOU :D