UK Surveys Panels

andrei26989

Read through the list and there are more then just Panelbase and Itsyouview which are based in the UK.

What does it matter if it is based in the UK or the US if they take members from the UK? I am a member of a few sites which aren't based in the UK and have no problems with them at all.

i am a member of a few sites that are not based in UK as well and all they give is some vouchers to different cinemas in US and different things to US companies. i think the UK ones are better because they also pay you in pounds. i will have a look again.

Thanks

Globaltestmarket and Techsay are both based in the states and internationally and pay you in cheques which take about 5 weeks to arrive. One-Poll is UK based and pays you (just started) by paypal when you reach £40. Yoursaypays.co.uk pays by Paypal too. Toluna are excellent and so are mysurvey.co.uk and there really are loads more. Just keep looking around and come back to surveypolice often for a check-up!! Your friendly neighbourhood doctor!

oh, and don't forget www.mindmover.co.uk and bangers-n-mash.co.uk and myvoice.co.uk and myonlinepanel.co.uk - all UK based.

LizzieAnn :D

• 1 year later...

Panelbase is nothing but a cheat website. It will ask all important questions like your most listened radio stations and viewed TV channels for the week and once they get their answer, they will say you are not qualified for the survey.. In return they sell our answers to the relevant radio and TV channels and pay us nothing. Survey websites like Panelbase.net.survey should be banned and taken to court.

• Like 1