Opinion Outpost has it always been 100 points redeem Paypal?

greeneyeddevils

I always thought you could redeem 50 points for $5 on Opinion Outpost for Paypal but it states 100..Is that new?

2nd...Where the hell is the Amazon.com rewards? They've been gone for over a year now...why don't they just take it off the site.

From what I remember, I think it has always been 100 points to cash out on paypal. And I have had no problem cashing out 50 points for an Amazon gift card. As a matter of fact, I did it within the last couple of days so that option is definately still available. And they e-mail you the code right away which is good. Because of the problems I have had with Opinion Outpost in the past, I would rather cash out 50 points for a $5 Amazon card than wait for 100 points to get a $10 paypal payment.

Don't know how you're getting the Amazon Gift Cards because this is all I've been seeing for the last year

Amazon.com® is temporarily unavailable

Amazon_Logo

Amazon.com® Gift Cards are temporarily unavailable. We will be restoring this claim option soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Don't know how you're getting the Amazon Gift Cards because this is all I've been seeing for the last year

Amazon.com® is temporarily unavailable

Amazon_Logo

Amazon.com® Gift Cards are temporarily unavailable. We will be restoring this claim option soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Did you go to the Rewards section and try? They just started a promo where you get $1 MP3 credit every time you cash out with Amazon. I cashed out for Amazon Saturday and got the code right after. If you can't, you should send them an email to see why.

Did a little searching & found out that there's a "Opinion Outpost USA & Opinion Outpost Canada" Here's the deal where we get ripped off in Canada as usual per being a member of OO...we can't redeem for Amazon.ca..they took it off over a year ago to they say security reasons...plus I noticed on the USA site that you get MP3 codes which we get none of here...plus the games that you can play...the 2 pages for OO look totally different...So those who are in the USA & are using Amazon certs..congrats...we're getting the shaft here in Canada.. :evil:

Did a little searching & found out that there's a "Opinion Outpost USA & Opinion Outpost Canada" Here's the deal where we get ripped off in Canada as usual per being a member of OO...we can't redeem for Amazon.ca..they took it off over a year ago to they say security reasons...plus I noticed on the USA site that you get MP3 codes which we get none of here...plus the games that you can play...the 2 pages for OO look totally different...So those who are in the USA & are using Amazon certs..congrats...we're getting the shaft here in Canada.. :evil:

I bet there are tons of perks to be Canadian that we Americans know nothing about! :wink: