Myview Amazon

fiestyvermin

I put in for a Amazon gift card on 11/30 as of today it still shows as pending. I do not know what is going on. I am fairly certain I have not claimed 600 with them this year but I am not sure. I have not gotten any emails or any communication from them about this. I know I went through this last year and it took over a month to be straightened out. They have my tax information so I am not sure what the problem is.

Has any one else put in for a gift code that has not arrived? Maybe its just my account but I cant say. Thoughts or ideas appreciated.

I put in for a Amazon Gift Card on 11/30 as of today it still shows as pending. I do not know what is going on. I am fairly certain I have not claimed 600 with them this year but I am not sure. I have not gotten any emails or any communication from them about this. I know I went through this last year and it took over a month to be straightened out. They have my tax information so I am not sure what the problem is.

Has any one else put in for a gift code that has not arrived? Maybe its just my account but I cant say. Thoughts or ideas appreciated.

I odered an amazon GC about a month ago and I was surprised it took 7days before I received the code.The time before that I got it in 1 day so not sure why

I am used to the 1 or 2 hour time frame the wait time is very frustrating. I do not understand what they are doing or why. I guess they are using the earnings and collecting interest but I do not know. Shrugs I will just hurry up and wait lol

Thanks Peach

I requested a Visa GC this past Saturday (12/1) from MyView, and it usually takes 'till today (Tuesdays) to get it. But I didn't get it today. If I don't get it tomorrow, then I know something is up. And, $600 is the Limit for Gift Cards, or just MyView? I just had to Fax my W-9 to Inboxdollars TWICE, since the nimrods there couldn't read it, and they stated that $300 is their Limit. But of course, they pay Cash.

Every survey company I know they normally, Opinion Outpost and Myview are the only 2 I have ever had to claim with, say anything over 600. I have never heard 300 and I have been a inbox member for 4 or 5 years and have never tried to get close to that with them. I cashed out twice this year which is a pretty good for me. But I never sign up for anything do very few surveys and read emails and watch a few videos.

Kudos for the info, fiestyvermin! Looks like I'll be in the clear with MyView, since I'll still only be at $350 for the Year after this Visa GC...that's STILL PENDING as of his Morning! :x Do not know what is up with MyView. My guess is, that's it the suppliers of these GC's that are short right now. Hence, why I try to request them before the Holidays!