PineCone Research New Member

ksedwar

I have been a member for over a week now but have not received any surveys. I have seen a few recent comments about people getting surveys so am wondering if it took others a while before the surveys started being offered or if I should email Pinecone Support and ask if something is wrong with my account.

I have been a member for over a week now but have not received any surveys. I have seen a few recent comments about people getting surveys so am wondering if it took others a while before the surveys started being offered or if I should email PineCone Support and ask if something is wrong with my account.

when i first started it took them a few weeks to send me surveys, im sure you will get them just give them more time, You will get them. :P

for me it's anywhere from 1 to 5 Surveys a month.. it depends on when they need you.. don't drop them though because although it's not as frequent, it's the best use of time for the money given.. and it often leads to product tests.

for me it's anywhere from 1 to 5 surveys a month.. it depends on when they need you.. don't drop them though because although it's not as frequent, it's the best use of time for the money given.. and it often leads to product tests.

This. I have a few panels that might not pay a lot, but they pay immediately and it does add up. At this point in my survey taking career, I tend to prefer companies that I don't feel hassled by - they don't take a lot of time to complete their surveys, I don't have to worry about being accused of "rushing", etc. - the amount of money isn't really the goal for me. I could make lots with a panel, but if I get too many invalids I'd never see the money I earned and that makes it a waste of time and effort.

Pinecone definitely falls into the category of easy money. I might make just $3 a month, but it's $3 I get for taking a survey at my own speed without stressing over reaching the payout amount, etc.

The others are correct, it takes some time. If you didn't hear from them in a few weeks, send an email to find out whats up (that's what I did).

I just got an email from them to signup for paypal, this is a great addition instead of waiting for a $3 cheque :)

Still nothing here. I've been occupying myself pretty well on other surveys lately so I'll give it more time.

I've gone a month without a survey from them, so I wouldn't fret about it. :)