what i don't get - More Questions After DQ'ing?

avemaria

once the survey marks you as not qualifying.. why then does it go on to ask what your income is, what race you are, and other questions.. then it tells you you don't qualify and transfers you back to surveyhead that tells you all info will be discarded.. i don't get the extra questions that will just be deleted anyhow..

once the survey marks you as not qualifying.. why then does it go on to ask what your income is, what race you are, and other questions.. then it tells you you don't qualify and transfers you back to surveyhead that tells you all info will be discarded.. i don't get the extra questions that will just be deleted anyhow..

:evil: This way they get all the info without paying. :evil:

You may be dq'd from the initial survey but some companies go ahead and collect the demographics in an attempt to qualify you for another survey. It doesn't successfully happen often but it does happen.

I've often wondered the same thing.

You may be dq'd from the initial survey but some companies go ahead and collect the demographics in an attempt to qualify you for another survey. It doesn't successfully happen often but it does happen.

That's the best answer I've heard so far. Makes the most sense.

That's the best answer I've heard so far. Makes the most sense.

Might also be that they're tracking the demographics for a specific site - if they're paying a site to get answers but the majority of the site's members don't fit their needs, then they're wasting their money paying site x when they should focus on site y.

I have had it happen twice that I remember where I started out with a survey topic, went into the demographics (dq process) and began a new survey that was a totally different topic. The only down side I can think of is when that happens your points/earnings go into the "on hold" queue. :|

Edit: It just happened again. Started with a photography survey, went into demographics and said there was another survey. Only bad thing was the quota was full in the second survey. I was on Opinion Outpost and the surveys were from opinionshere.com

I have had it happen twice that I remember where I started out with a survey topic, went into the demographics (dq process) and began a new survey that was a totally different topic. The only down side I can think of is when that happens your points/earnings go into the "on hold" queue. :|

yeah there are a few 'router' surveys thrown in there like Opinionshere and OTX.. Sampilicious i think is another one.. you can tell right away because it'll ask you basic questions and the ages of people in the home.