Watching Videos

fiestyvermin

I use a few sites that allow for watching vids. On some of the vids when you open another page or leave the vid page for any reason the video stops and you have to go back to the video page leave it open and click start. The minute I leave the page the video stops until I go back and hit start again.

Is there a way to turn off what is telling the video I am not on that page? My guess is it is something with Java but I do not know. Its not on all the videos but its a headache none the less cause it stops my multi tasking.

I use a few sites that allow for watching videos. On some of the videos when you open another page or leave the video page for any reason the video stops and you have to go back to the video page leave it open and click start. The minute I leave the page the video stops until I go back and hit start again.

Is there a way to turn off what is telling the video I am not on that page? My guess is it is something with Java but I do not know. Its not on all the videos but its a headache none the less cause it stops my multi tasking.

I think they purposely built that in the videos for that very reason. :shock: They want to make sure your watching their videos. But no I don't know how to turn off.................. :?

• 1 year later...