Product Tests

fiestyvermin

The last week or so I have gotten a few product tests. I have pop tarts, velveeta skillet dinners- I find this hilarious On the box of velveeta it is written- Made with Real White Cheese, thats odd because velveeta has always been a fake cheese, Ive got granola bars coming through Global Test Market and yesterday, through One Opinion I did a interactive. The interactive was strange cause it never said what the payment would be it said would be paypal but never gave a dollar figure. It was 20 min so will just have to wait and see

We get at least once a month it seems. My son is currently doing candy, my husband just finished a razor test, we finished diaper wipes a few weeks ago and we all hated an oatmeal one not that long ago. They come from Pinecone but also a company called Burke tends to do quite a few for child items (diapers and wipes). But there are other ones that pop up thru O.O.

I have done mainly food and personal care items in the past. Deodorant, plenty of those. Got a great couple of jars of Oil of Olay Regenerist, breakfast sandwiches, tea, and a white noise machine. Nothing really big, but always interesting.

I have done mainly food and personal care items in the past. Deodorant, plenty of those. Got a great couple of jars of Oil of Olay Regenerist, breakfast sandwiches, tea, and a white noise machine. Nothing really big, but always interesting.

What is a white noise machine??................. :roll:

rosiesmom, a white noise machine...wow, they are expensive! Horses, it's a machine that just makes a shhh sound. Psychologists put them outside of their door so that nobody can hear what's going on in the session. I use them to block out noise from a party or street noise. Anyway, that's a good one to receive! I also got the Velveeta skillet, razors, shampoo, creme rinse, oatmeal, pizza, pudding, I could go on and on. Most of them have come from Pinecone and Ipsos. I love when they say at the end of the survey "if we send you this product, would you be willing to try it?" I pass on the ones I know I don't use. My favorite is the paper towels and toilet paper, by the way! I got huge rolls of paper towels and loved them!

the best one so far (most expensive product) is a coffee maker with free coffee (3 months' worth, or 300 cups).. i can't say more on it because they threatened that they're 'monitoring the internet' and will have me removed from the panel if i talk about the brand :P but that's like $200 in coffee and whatever else the maker costs.. not sure if i have to send that back yet or not.

I received frozen pizza-which is really good.I also got some shower cleaner and cheez-its ranch flavor.Nothing too exciting but nice to try anyways.Oh ya and hand soap.

I received frozen pizza-which is really good.I also got some shower cleaner and cheez-its ranch flavor.Nothing too exciting but nice to try anyways.Oh ya and hand soap.

the tony's pizza one? i got that one a few days ago.. it wasn't very good tasting though for some reason compared to their larger frozen pie.. i hope they're not going the Little Caesar's route and scaling down the quality so they can charge less making us think we're getting a deal... i'll pay more for a better product.

Wow sounds like you guys have had quite a few. It looks as though the main product offering sites are Pinecone, Opinion Outpost and Globaltestmarket in that case.

I would assume you still need to "qualify" in order to be offered such tests as in previous surveys indicating that you use/buy certain products.

I have gotten an Air wick spray thing to use for 5 weeks sent it back and was paid $25.00 for it. I got the plug in from someone else. I have received day/night serum, face tightening stuff, under eye cream, Lacombe massacre, cookies, pizza, crackers, toilet paper, paper towels, cat food, dog food, macaroni and cheese, pop corn, hamburger helper, 2 sets of cordless phones, 2 each shampoo/cream rinse, 2 deodorant, Face tissue, frozen juice (came in a cooler like thing) Flavored water (yuck) Drops you add to flavor water (yuck again, but friend liked it) Frozen breakfast bowl. Energy shots, 2 different kinds of detergent pods for cloths (full size container) Snuggle fabric softener liquid (full size) 2 Maxwell house coffee (both full size). I get product test things from My survey, My view, Pine cone, Mindfield, Click research, Valued Opinions, i-say, and a few other sites......... :D

from what i can remember i've done laundry soap 3 times.. twice with pods and once with powder, i've done cat litter twice, frozen pizza, breakfast shakes, chef boyardi, cereal, coffee maker with coffee for 3 months, pop tarts, chex snacks.. i know there's more.

the tony's pizza one? i got that one a few days ago.. it wasn't very good tasting though for some reason compared to their larger frozen pie.. i hope they're not going the Little Caesar's route and scaling down the quality so they can charge less making us think we're getting a deal... i'll pay more for a better product.

No I dont think it was Tonys-not quite sure who makes it but my guess would be DiGiorno.Mine was square-was yours?

No I dont think it was Tonys-not quite sure who makes it but my guess would be DiGiorno.Mine was square-was yours?

no mine was round.. they're making a smaller pie now and are going to charge around $2 for it.. it wasn't any good though.. reminds me of Little Caesar's and how they cheapened up and charge less.. i'd rather have their larger better tasting pie.