I-PSOS Review

offzwall

:D I have been a member of i-pos 4 about a year..

I feel people r not giving them the chance they deserve - since they just took over (synovate)this company..

Give it a little time before posting so many negative feedback's about them..

offzwall

Nope, not me. Just said goodbye to them and forfeited some points just to get out of it. Synovate wasn't a big money maker for me to begin with and it did get worse when they were taken over. I am glad someone is having luck with them. It just wasn't me.

Nope, not me. Just said goodbye to them and forfeited some points just to get out of it. Synovate wasn't a big money maker for me to begin with and it did get worse when they were taken over. I am glad someone is having luck with them. It just wasn't me.

I did have been with them many years as well but the last year i have done 3 surveys with them and never got the points when i completed them and wrote to them and they said they were not able to help me. This was three different times so I havent worked on their surveys anymore.

I have also been with them for a few years.I will go sometimes 2 or 3 weeks without receiving a survey from them so I begin to think my account has been suspended and then all of a sudden I get a survey.I think there staff is worthless when you email them.

I was doing well with them until they told me I had closed my account, and they didn't tell me I closed my account until after 45 days where I couldn't get my money. I told them I would not have closed it without cashing out first. Anyway always cashout as soon as possible with any of these companies.

I was doing well with them until they told me I had closed my account, and they didn't tell me I closed my account until after 45 days where I couldn't get my money. I told them I would not have closed it without cashing out first. Anyway always cashout as soon as possible with any of these companies.
I agree don't let them keep your money for longer then you have to.

I don't have a real problem with them.In fact I get a lot of my pt's from them.However like last week they sent me a survey which was for 30 minutes and the pay was 45 points.Sorry that's not even .45 cents so no I will not be doing those.

I don't have a real problem with them.In fact I get a lot of my pt's from them.However like last week they sent me a survey which was for 30 minutes and the pay was 45 points.Sorry that's not even .45 cents so no I will not be doing those.

I received one $2 for 80 minutes about 2 months ago.