tellwut survey rejections

avemaria

i figured i might as well start an archive since 90% of mine never see the light of day..

this is my latest rejection.. i couldn't find any pictures of girls holding bananas to their mouths or anything explicit in nature so that's maybe why...

'when doing laundry such as towels do you take out the larger items first to fold?'

-yes, it gives me the subconscious illusion that i've accomplished more faster, as the dryer 'seems' emptier sooner

-no, i just grab whatever

-i don't do laundry

i was just doing laundry earlier and thought it's funny how each article of clothing takes the same length of time regardless.. but i always do the bigger ones first for some reason.. gives the appearance that i've done more quicker :P

but that's why it's a waste of time to submit surveys to them for me.. i don't know what i'm doing wrong.. it can't be duplicates.. i can't tell you how many times the past few months i've answered the same political or civil rights questions...

i just put it through again just to see :twisted:

The only time I put through survey questions is when a question pops into my head - like "I wonder how many people really.....?" sort of questions. Otherwise I think it's a lot of time and effort spent to come up with stuff for little reward. If I've already randomly thought of something I've already done half the work! :lol:

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who feels like submitting questions is a waste of my time. Every now and then I get lucky and one goes through. I don't really care though. In the big scheme of things it doesn't matter much. 8):mrgreen::twisted:

i figured i might as well start an archive since 90% of mine never see the light of day..

this is my latest rejection.. i couldn't find any pictures of girls holding bananas to their mouths or anything explicit in nature so that's maybe why...

'when doing laundry such as towels do you take out the larger items first to fold?'

-yes, it gives me the subconscious illusion that i've accomplished more faster, as the dryer 'seems' emptier sooner

-no, i just grab whatever

-i don't do laundry

Your question was on tellwut today................. :D

i was just doing laundry earlier and thought it's funny how each article of clothing takes the same length of time regardless.. but i always do the bigger ones first for some reason.. gives the appearance that i've done more quicker :P

I saw it today............. :D

It's odd that they took it on the second try. Did you change anything? Just curious.

no nothing.. this has happened before to me.. but the first time i wrote in asking why it was rejected..