Global Test Market Full after 8 minutes?

fiestyvermin

I get a brain teaser survey through GTM for 35 points. The time on my email is 10:35. At 10:43 I open the email, put in my information, to be told that the survey is already closed. How does a survey close in 8 minutes? Makes it even worse trying to do more surveys with them because if they are filling that fast. WOW. 8 minutes. No clue on how many invites were sent but still if they filll that fast its gonna be even worse to make money.

I get a brain teaser survey through GTM for 35 points. The time on my email is 10:35. At 10:43 I open the email, put in my information, to be told that the survey is already closed. How does a survey close in 8 minutes? Makes it even worse trying to do more surveys with them because if they are filling that fast. WOW. 8 minutes. No clue on how many invites were sent but still if they filll that fast its gonna be even worse to make money.

This is possible, they have only 250,000 likes on facebook, I can't imagine how many members are doing these surveys every day.