Survey Head 5$ BONUS SIGN UP

tobybennett

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, they do pay, but they take their time confirming your completed surveys. My guess is that they confirm completed surveys only once a month.

I cashed out once, and in mid November reached cashout level again. But since then, SurveyHead has confirmed only $21.00 of my completed surveys - I'm still waiting for confirmation of $4.00 to request payment. I wonder if their slowness to confirm has anything to do with OTX, the source of most of their surveys?

Only Mindfield is slower for me - they also send out many OTX surveys.

They have some problems. I contacted them about some survey that took 8 weeks in pending status. Gave me some crap about holidays or whatever (and apparently the survey-verifier-guy took some vacation that lasted into just a few days ago).

They told me the 8 week thing was on their end after all (WOW - REALLY????) and that OTX only verifies once a month.

The rep said that it usually doesn't take that long, except for OTX. So if you have a lot of OTX surveys, they'll probably be a month or so. That said, I'd ask about it with their "contact us" form. They do respond, which is a pretty nice change, I have to say that.

They told me the 8 week thing was on their end after all (WOW - REALLY????) and that OTX only verifies once a month.

The rep said that it usually doesn't take that long, except for OTX. So if you have a lot of OTX surveys, they'll probably be a month or so. That said, I'd ask about it with their "contact us" form. They do respond, which is a pretty nice change, I have to say that.

Then why does YourFreeSurveys.com offer daily OTX surveys, and then they confirm them three times a week? And then, once you hit the $30.00 cashout level, they automatically send you the money via paypal?

The easiest $30.00 to earn, folks, is from YourFreeSurveys.com.

Then why does YourFreeSurveys.com offer daily OTX surveys, and then they confirm them three times a week? And then, once you hit the $30.00 cashout level, they automatically send you the money via paypal?

The easiest $30.00 to earn, folks, is from YourFreeSurveys.com.

Ask Surveyhead, not me.

I'm just relaying what they said to me.

Went to the site, got through all the you have to sign up for this and that hassle...and they do offer surveys as soon as you join but there is A LOT of redirects in the middle of the surveys to other sites depending on how you answer many questions. Also, a lot of the higher paying surveys are GPTs.

The site is very geared towards the referrel program incentive. Google search "what is projectpayday.com" for an example of this. Others are the trial offers whereas you must cancel within X amount of days to avoid paying continuous fees.

I'd love to tell you more about my Surveyhead experience, but I've been stuck for about 6 weeks just $.50 below the payout level. OTX is always a pain in the neck, but I can't buy a qual there lately. Actually, the reason I'm 50 cents shy is because they never credited me for a survey I completed several months ago, and never even acknowledged my emails. I'm just relieved and encouraged to see they DO eventually pay - it gives me hope!

UPDATE: the person confirming surveys must have made some progress wading through the backlog, because I just got two surveys confirmed in the last 2 days. Now I can cash out!

• 2 months later...

I joined this site and after joining it had some surveys I could take. The first one said the odds of qualifying were 100%. I entered my age and it said I didn't qualify. The rest of the surveys show odd of qualifying at 5-25%. Some tell me I don't qualify as soon as I click on them before giving even one piece of info. Another crappy survey site. I am done with them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...