anyone get invites from One Opinion?

write2thepoint

I have been a 'member' of this panel for about 4 years and it has been terrible. I have somehow built up to a $9 credit but can't get up to the $25 to cash out. They rank right there with NPD, in my opinion. Has anyone has had experience with this survey site? :?

There are several threads mentioning One Opinion. I cashed out a couple of weeks ago and already have payment. They credit surveys instantly and the money is available. The only negative I can say is the payment options. They gave me a visa card but check, or paypal is much better.

I get a ton of invites from them. They are always closed when I click on them but they just redirect you to another survey. I have cashed out with them twice so far. I was really impressed with them in the beginning but not so much anymore. Its an average site. Although when you do cash out, you get a prepaid card within two weeks. I'm on the fence with them so I wouldn't recommend joining or avoiding.

Best not to wait for invites. Go in every day and you will usually get a survey if you DQ go in again later in the day. Using this method I normally complete 25/30 surveys per month .