The 'New' TOLUNA

Plumpuss

Toluna has changed dramatically with its new 'beta' site. Points are no longer paid for opinions,creating polls and topics, etc and what was once a busy, active and somewhat enjoyable site which if you were active on a daily basis, could certainly generate 1or 2 vouchers on a monthly basis (sometimes more, in some cases).

The 'buzz' has gone and, indeed, many members (globally) have left in droves .....as the new site has nothing to offer - it takes so much longer to accumulate points with the surveys and as the added 'social points' are no longer available - and the 'gifties' which are virtual gifts that in most cases remain virtual hold no attraction for the majority of members. :(

Horrible, horrible! That was my favorite site until they changed. I have been stuck at 30,000 points for months. I disqualify from almost every one to the point where I just disregard their emails. Like you, I cashed out every 2 weeks or so, sometimes more often. One survey led to another and I'd be on a roll. Now I'm on a bagel, a dead bagel, LOL! When I hit 60,000 (by 2015??), I am done with them.

did they change yet again or is this the general change that resembles facebook if it were a survey site?

but yeah i quit them earlier in the year.. i spent my last few points on 15 gas cards that 'could become real'.. but they never did.. i got to hear 15 times by email that i'm still awesome though, so it was an empowering day for sure.

I quit sometime this past year and they asked me if I would like to suspend my account.I said yes.I wish more companies gave you this offer.I had them suspend it just in case they got better but to me it sounds like they have gotten worse glad I got out when I did.

Toluna has changed dramatically with its new 'beta' site. Points are no longer paid for opinions,creating polls and topics, etc and what was once a busy, active and somewhat enjoyable site which if you were active on a daily basis, could certainly generate 1or 2 vouchers on a monthly basis (sometimes more, in some cases).

The 'buzz' has gone and, indeed, many members (globally) have left in droves .....as the new site has nothing to offer - it takes so much longer to accumulate points with the surveys and as the added 'social points' are no longer available - and the 'gifties' which are virtual gifts that in most cases remain virtual hold no attraction for the majority of members. :(

in addition to cancelling accounts, like they did to me and other members here on surveypolice, and most of their surveys are never credited. They are sending 30 minutes for 1200 points, they are paying the lowest points 1000 for every survey. Toluna is the worst.

yeah they were a pretty good panel a few years back when it was "Your 2cents surveys. now like everyones said its just horrible now. i too used to cash out about 2x's a month. now it takes a while now.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with all of you :cry: Toluna is not worth anyones time. The "gifties" are a joke. It's like playing the lottery. Pick one, and "You might win." I'm sitting with a lot of points but not exactly sure how to cash and and get out of Toluna for good :roll:

my last bit of points were used trying to make 16 gas cards 'become real'... they didn't for me.. but i did get 16 emails that day telling me that i'm still awesome though..