movie survey

peach6

I get this survey at least twice a day I do not know what you need to qualify..........They ask how many movies you have seen in the last 2months..........how many movies in the last year....................then they will ask you if you have seen these movies............it dosen't matter what answer I give I always get DQ.....................does anybody ever complete this survey?

on those i put 3 in the past 2 months, 6 in the past year.. and then you have to at least select that you might see the movie.. the last one i did i selected that i hadn't seen any of them.. but then they ask if you would see them, you have to put that you at least might. I can't tell you how many times i've gotten that gangster movie with sean penn.. they've been testing that one for months now.

Mine have always been have you seen it yes or no.I say no. I've never put in I have seen it, I haven't .Maybe I should, just so I can what happens.

I did that and still got dq.................. :?

it's not so much if you've seen it.. but it's the following question that asks how likely you would be to see it.. if you select no, of course they're not going to continue.

They're definitely looking for people that go to the movies at least occassionally. I agree with avemaria, I usually indicate that I've gone at least twice a month and that I'm willing to see whatever and I usually get the surveys. I actually like these ones.

Well I got one of those surveys again.This time I said yes I had seen it and I got dq'ed .They only asked if I have seen it or not.There are no other choices.So I'm damned if I have and I damned if I haven't.It's like it's made up it's mind before they even ask so why do they bother?

yeah it's tough because i've seen it go that way as well.. but lately i've said no to most on the list that i haven't seen them and it keeps going.. but it seems they want at least one of them to have been seen.

yeah it's tough because i've seen it go that way as well.. but lately i've said no to most on the list that i haven't seen them and it keeps going.. but it seems they want at least one of them to have been seen.
I can't tell you how many times I get that survey and I don't normally lie on surveys but this one really bugs me because I get it so often so I was doing a test to see what they really want from you and I got the survey this morning How many movies have you see in the last 2 months I put down 4 in the last 12 months put down12 whatever show they asked me if I saw I think I put down yes well that got me in the survey then I had to name all the movies I could think of that are now showing .I'm glad I didn't throw my newspapers out yet I didn't fill in all the blanks I think I did 6.......I received 2.00 I do feel a little guilty.

I can't tell you how many times I get that survey and I don't normally lie on surveys but this one really bugs me because I get it so often so I was doing a test to see what they really want from you and I got the survey this morning How many movies have you see in the last 2 months I put down 4 in the last 12 months put down12 whatever show they asked me if I saw I think I put down yes well that got me in the survey then I had to name all the movies I could think of that are now showing .I'm glad I didn't throw my newspapers out yet I didn't fill in all the blanks I think I did 6.......I received 2.00 I do feel a little guilty.

Don't feel guilty! I'm sure they screwed you over somewhere and owed you $2!