SURVEY SPOT = OPINION OUTPOST, 6 MOS WAIT FOR 750 PTS

Miles-to-Go

I belong to 35 survey groups and noticed Survey Spot hadn't credited me for 750 pts I earned in May and I just got them. I told them I expect extra points for having to wait so long (good luck with that!).

I've written them for months about the fact that nowhere in their emails does it say what survey group they're from, it doesn't even say so in their rep's signature, just "Customer Service" and not a clue in their From address. That's a basic business practice, what is wrong with these people!

Also for months, since SS is also Opinion Outpost (and who knows what else), they both bombard me with surveys that open with an error page with flags, or one that says "Unable to record participation...". It took months for them to finally tell me to not open those that don't have an ORD number that both SS and OO use. Well isn't that a pain. I requested they stop sending them and that of course has been ignored. They must be lying when they say they're going to fix it.

Another problem is not qualifying. With all the info they collect when you sign up, why can't some tech genius figure out how to program surveys so that at least stops them from sending surveys if age is a criterion! That's the biggest reason I get disqualified and they deny that.

They also use Opinions Here that used to be OTX and probably changed their name because of a bad rep. They have the biggest number of DNQs for me and I won't even do them any more, it's a waste of time with too many qualifying questions.

I forget which surveys do this, but there's an IT survey and a new-car survey that's been sending out invitations for many months, once you opt out of a survey, there should be some way to stop them from sending it over and over again.

By the time you submit all these errors to Support, it pretty well wipes out any rewards!

yeah the main company is Survey Sampling International (SSI).. and it's made up of I think 5 survey panels or so.. i think someone even said 9 at one point but i'm not sure.. but it is Opinion Outpost and Survey Spot.. if you cash out you'll see it comes from SSI. I just quit surveyspot when i finally got to my last $10 with them.. it took me months and I even had to do a 30 minute for a dollar survey to get there.. it's Opinion Outpost's trashcan.. all you see are low paying surveys you get 3 times as much for elsewhere, and sweeps entries..

everyone here knows to avoid Opinionshere and OTX.. it's the most inaccurate router out there.. i never get a thing from them and delete them when i see them.