Learned my lesson

rosiesmom

When I first started doing surveys I wrote down every one that I logged into. And then I kind of stopped. And now, I regret stopping. I did one for Rewardport Surveys last night about 529 college plans and completed it. When I hit the submit button it just sat and and sat and I finally hit the refresh button and it just went blank. And now I can't remember who the company was regarding the survey. So now I am out $1.50. So now I go back ot the old days of doing it all by hand as well. Yee Gods!! (I hope that isn't considered cussing) :?

When I first started doing surveys I wrote down every one that I logged into. And then I kind of stopped. And now, I regret stopping. I did one for Rewardport Surveys last night about 529 college plans and completed it. When I hit the submit button it just sat and and sat and I finally hit the refresh button and it just went blank. And now I can't remember who the company was regarding the survey. So now I am out $1.50. So now I go back ot the old days of doing it all by hand as well. Yee Gods!! (I hope that isn't considered cussing) :?

SMALL g....please............ :D ...........lol

Heavenly FATHER CAPITAL G........................ :D

So sorry, Rosie'smom.... that stinks for sure. It is so frustrating went it is obviously glitchy at the last minute. Then you have to fight for your money....

I guess many of us have had this happen. I have many times. Sometimes I think it's my crappy AT&T wireless connection. Other times I think the survey's servers are freaking out. I've actually been able to re-enter a few of them by using my back button and clicking backwards through the previous pages and then hitting reload(refresh) and starting from that point again. It doesn't always work though. :x