Invoke Solutions chat sessions

sgontu

These used to be very rewarding and considerate when compensating back in 2012 Jan and feb.

Used to pay around 50-75$ for 30-45 minutes.

Times have changed so much. I ve done a 90 minute session for a meagre 30$.

What a shame and i feel so tired. I shouldnt have accepted but yeah thats quite a drop of compensation.

I got this one from OneOpinion. SH doesnt provide invoke solutions sessions anymore.Just ranting.

90 Minutes is a long long time.

telephone chat or just online? i had a chat session yesterday from surveyhead about 'dependability' in appliances.. it was just over a half hour and was only $10.. but they did pay an extra $10 for me taking a picture of the appliance.. not sure when or if that will be added to my account, but the first ten is pending now.

what i found odd though was i had a facebook panel about a week ago and it paid $15 for 2 days.. not bad, it's just a few questions per day, about 10 minutes tops.. (supposedly they pick someone to give an extra $15 to if they go back and answer any questions.. not sure if this person is ever paid though as we don't know who got it)... but then i got the same panel, but slightly different questioning a few days ago.. this time they only paid $8, with a bonus possible $8... so you never know what it's worth.. it's better than any survey but still.. they pay 8 one time and 15 the next?