20/20 panel...and my phone number

stormycloud

Hello I was wondering if anyone has tried to qualify with 20/20 panel and if so when you give them your personal phone number do they keep calling and calling you and give out your phone number? thanks :P

• 1 month later...

20/20 focus Group

It took almost 1 year to do a 20/20 focus panel however, I received $100 for 2 hours of my time. I'm told that most panels only allow two a year or one every 6 months or so. I don't know why. :?:

20/20 focus Group

It took almost 1 year to do a 20/20 focus panel however, I received $100 for 2 hours of my time. I'm told that most panels only allow two a year or one every 6 months or so. I don't know why. :?:

They have what are called "professional survey takers" people who do it and aren't legit,they only do it for the money .This is how they keep fraud down and make sure the same people aren't the ones taking their surveys over and over again.

• 2 years later...

Hello, I am the panel manager for 20|20 and would love to answer any questions you may have. As a market research firm whose specialty is qualitative research and the why behind consumer behavior, some may confuse us with quantitative firms that do surveys for points that lead to cash who are looking for the "how many" in their research. Our process is much different, although we will be offering a new program that allows panelists to take surveys for points that lead to cash in addition to our online focus group studies in the very near future. Please, feel free to ask me any questions. Many of them can be answered on our FAQ tab on our site here at: join.2020panel.com.

All the best,

Amanda