Commenting on specific survey sites

ChiJayD

I don't know whether I am having a complete brain fart or what, but I am unable to find the link on where to actually write a comment on a survey panel. I've done it twice in the past, but I am unable to find it right now for some unknown reason. Can I get a little help?

Thanks in advance. :)

You can either post in the General online survey discussions or Rants and Raves depending on your post.If you want to make a off handed remark about a company I would post in general and if you want to say how well or bad a company is then do it the other.Hope this helps and don't worry about brain farts my head should have blown off by now from how many I get!

No, I meant on the rankings page of the site, not the forum. Sorry if I was unclear about that. I have commented on the rankings page once or twice but just can't seem to find the right button to click.

I don't know whether I am having a complete brain fart or what, but I am unable to find the link on where to actually write a comment on a survey panel. I've done it twice in the past, but I am unable to find it right now for some unknown reason. Can I get a little help?

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi after you login, there is a box that say's "panel ranking" to the left.