Has anyone won with Opinion Outpost?

fiestyvermin

Its funny when they first changed from the 50 to the 15 I won 15. Since then I have won maybe 2 or 3 dollars, I won 2 dollars early to mid Nov but since then NOTHING. I think they changed odds down to put it more in their favor. I do not know. Just curious to find out if any one else has won anything. Thanks

• 2 months later...
Its funny when they first changed from the 50 to the 15 I won 15. Since then I have won maybe 2 or 3 dollars, I won 2 dollars early to mid Nov but since then NOTHING. I think they changed odds down to put it more in their favor. I do not know. Just curious to find out if any one else has won anything. Thanks

I won so many times, I feel spoiled! Back when they had the $50 win, I won that twice in a short period! Then they changed it to 1, 2 or 15 dollars you could win-I won the 1 and 2 dollars about every other week! Now with their newest (yet lowest amount I think) I won $12 bucks so far. I'm very content!

• 3 weeks later...

i haven't won anything.. but i hate doors.. physical and even the band at this point.. and anything related to the number 4....

I forgot to turn my speakers down a few days ago and the little tune that plays when you loose about scared me out of my chair! :shock:

I forgot to turn my speakers down a few days ago and the little tune that plays when you loose about scared me out of my chair! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: so silly!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...