Opinion Outpost Magazine survey

fiestyvermin

I am including the email from Opinion Outpost because I was stunned by this and never for one instant thought they would offer ZERO REWARDS for magazine surveys. I am sure I got a prize draw out of it just zero points and they did not mention in the email any reward. I take blame for completing the survey.

Exciting New Survey Opportunity!

We Appreciate Your Participation

Survey Length: 12 minutes

Survey Number: ORD-73156-S148_115

You’re our expert

You’ve so got so many thoughts and experiences about everyday life. We would very much appreciate you sharing them with us. Why not do it now!

Start the Survey Now

Thank you for participating!

The Opinion Outpost Team

I mean the email doesnt say anything about prize draw or points. I promptly contacted them and asked whoever answered the email if you were asked to come to work for FREE would you still go in? I know the response but still I wanted to let them know.

I have been getting that a lot with Opinion World. I finally did a 20 minute survey for 1 Prize Draw hoping that would get me back on track with the paying surveys but nope. They still mainly offer 20 to 40 minute surveys for 1 Prize Drawing.

Opinion World Prize Drawing Surveys

Also I had done a few television surveys with Opinion Outpost that had follow up questions. Well the follow up questions came from Opinion World instead. I emailed them and was told it's okay and it will not matter if I answer follow up questions with OW when the original questions came from OO. Not sure why they would do that and I don't like it much.

They are going to be exactly like Survey Spot soon. I was hoping they wouldn't go lower than the abundance of 50 cents for 12min surveys.

ETA: I JUST received an invite for a 15 minute survey with no mention of points.