Valued Opinions - Able to Complete Surveys Again

avemaria

in making the 'what will happen before the end of 2012 survey on Tellwut, i should have added that Valued Opinions would finally let me do a survey'.. I can't believe I finally did a survey for them.. first time in 3 and a half years almost..

now watch planet x come and take us all out.. or maybe the aliens will come and take me as one of the chosen ones.. but they can't! I have 3 more dollars to cash out!

I don't know what they did but i'm seeing surveys on my survey list now.. all I did was contact them on Facebook and she said they would look into my account..

Screen_Hunter_01_Dec_22_14_40.gif

http://s8.postimage.org/bjfip0pyd/Screen_Hunter_01_Dec_22_14_40.gif

I have $21 right now and $4.5 pending. I don't get a lot from them. I guess I should get my money and try to get on my way to another $20. Glad you started getting some, too bad it took you having to contact them though.

I completed 2-$2.00 ones and both do not show up as pending. So had to email Isabel. Probably be a week before they even see my email, so will probably have to email her again next year//////////// :?

Missing reward after completing surveys

Your Name: 1957horses

Your Question :

Hello Isabel,

Again I completed another survey #170407 on 12/22/12 finished it at 3:37 pm CST. It was about energy stuff that you can add to water, 1 choice of 4, 12 times. Last question was "what do you like, click on it" then I had to explain why I picked that and in a pop-up little box, you typed why that was the reason.

So I finished it as you can tell because I explained all what the survey.

Please credit my account with $2.00.

This is the second survey I have completed in 2 days that I have not been creadited with.

You will see another "contact" I sent in earlier today of the same problem.

So that is 2 surveys that I did not get credit for or pending.

First one... survey # 161726 on 12/21/12 $2.00 Second one...survey # 170407 on 12/22/12 $2.00

Please credit my account with $4.00

Thank You Merry Christmas Regards,

For some reason, Valued Opinions has been doing this. Not all of the Surveys I have completed here the past Month have gone directly to my earned status, but more than half. I do think this also may be part of their 'Sweepstakes', that still didn't have half of their 'Winners' announced as of last week. Will still keep them, as I get a Payout around every Six Weeks, but definitely not my top Survey Company. Happy New Year!

i'm at $18.65 right now with a $2 pending! finally! now if they approve it i can cash out :P

yea................... :D:lol::):lol::P ...................So very glad for you.................... :wink:

$20.65! :P i just did one that paid instantly so i'm over the top now and they sent the code instantly.. the problem is, since i complained on facebook and they sent it to technical, my survey invites have gone back to normal.. so i have around $5 pending.. so I may not dump them afterall. I swear they flagged me for lack of participation those 3 years off.. but now it works fine.

$20.65! :P i just did one that paid instantly so i'm over the top now and they sent the code instantly.. the problem is, since i complained on facebook and they sent it to technical, my survey invites have gone back to normal.. so i have around $5 pending.. so I may not dump them afterall. I swear they flagged me for lack of participation those 3 years off.. but now it works fine.

Happy for you, glad I suggested you go to their facebook page, It paid off for you......................WOO HOO........................ :D