survey savvy- not giving correct time and pay

footfree

Yesterday I received a survey which said 10 minutes .50 cents.I said "why not"? It usually doesn't take that long.Well a good 5 minutes into the survey then it switches over.They want you to take the rest of this 25 minute survey and doesn't give any other amount of money other then the .50 cents originally offered.I really feel like I got duped.After about a minute or so I stopped because I feel like I was misled.If this is the new "in" thing for surveys companies to do then they can forget about having me take their surveys.Plus I find this misleading and unethical way to do business.Just like the FCC does for the airways there should be a watch group to hold survey companies to a set of standards.Misleading and deceptive practices shouldn't be allowed.

I did not see the .50 survey from SS. Every one I have gotten has been a dollar for 15 minutes which I just delete. I used to get 2 or 3 emails a week $10-$30 sometimes it might be 5 or 3 but most was higher. This year has been a complete BUST. I do not expect to be a member much longer if they keep on like this very frustrating.