Your Favorite/Least Fav Survey Topic

cricket

I am just wondering...when you see what the survey is going to be about, sometimes we groan and sometimes we are happy. Which is your favorite topic and least favorite? My fav is food, least favorite banking, the ones with 100 columns, credit cards, etc.

I am just wondering...when you see what the survey is going to be about, sometimes we groan and sometimes we are happy. Which is your favorite topic and least favorite? My fav is food, least favorite banking, the ones with 100 columns, credit cards, etc.
I would have to say that the banking ones are my least favorite and the credit card ones I think they ask to much personal information and they are usually long....................I think my favorite ones would be the ones that lead you into a product testing I love to try the products whether good or bad and then I do sort of enjoy the magazine surveys from my view because they are easy and don't take that long.

I hate banking,cell phones and anything with grids.Plus I hate surveys that lie and say they will take 5 minutes to do and then turn around and take 15 to 20.Not that I last doing them anymore.I cant seem to stomach the lying .

I hate banking,cell phones and anything with grids.Plus I hate surveys that lie and say they will take 5 minutes to do and then turn around and take 15 to 20.Not that I last doing them anymore.I cant seem to stomach the lying .

Ditto

I HATE the same ones you all here on this subject HATE.............. :x

I HATE the one from i-say the very most.... the add one were you do the first part (longest) then next day finish it...............

............................BOOO HOOOO............... :x

Favorites............ Brain juicer, Tellwut, Pinecone, test products and that other one were you pick 3 videos then pick things that you pretend you might win $400.00 worth of items (I have never heard of anyone saying they had ever won that but then again someone could have won it and doesn't belong to SP)

like shampoo/conditioner, paper plates, mouth wash................ect.................. :D

And I really like focus groups/studies the best................. :D

i like the interactive ones the most.. where they have you watch an ad and the movie screen opens.. it's not just blank checking of boxes.. the ones i hate the most are the media (dvd) ones where you have to enter how many of what format you purchased.. and it tracks your answers and trips you up in the following questions if you get the total wrong.. you go through the entire column and it'll stop you reminding you that 'you said you purchased 25 dvd's, but here you're saying more than that, make sure your total is consistent etc..'... i also don't like the ones on finance.. i like the brain juicer ones. I did a really long odd one last week for pepsi.. i had to answer repetitive questions about what i thought of someone drinking a drink, what the sound is like, what they look like while doing it etc... if it wasn't for $10 i'd have exited the survey.. but i was pretty much blind by the time it was over.

I can't stand (and won't do anymore) surveys about alcohol. mysurvey sent one that asked "are you familiar with any of these products" and there had to be 100 different pictures of liquor bottles. Exit immediately. I like anything that is different. I did some recently for the lottery, the electric company and traffic on I-95. They were all Florida-related which was cool.