surveyhead surveys

peach6

Has anybody been getting any surveys from SH it seems like I haven't had any on my dashboard for a few days.I wonder if it would do any good to delete cookies?

when i was having trouble getting surveys that was usually what did it.. make sure you're signed out and then delete cookies.. for some reason when i clicked 'remain logged in' i wouldn't get any surveys.. so now i just leave the form info in my browser but i log in each time.

Haven't had this happen recently but in the past I've cleared my cache and /or cookies and it fixed it. Other times there just aren't any available. Especially if you've already been through your list and no new ones have popped up.

not getting any surveys......the opinionshere dosen't even show up on the dashboard .I even emailed them thinking there was something wrong with my account there reply was it's all about demographics that was the reply today and yesterday............and it dosen't seem like I am doing an y better with my other sites either is it that slow?

• 2 weeks later...
Has anybody been getting any surveys from SH it seems like I haven't had any on my dashboard for a few days.I wonder if it would do any good to delete cookies?

They may have shut down your account. Are your profiles this showing? If not, that's what they did.

Had it happen about a month ago. Emailed them, and somehow my dashboard had been shut off. My account wasn't closed or anythijng, they got it fixed within a day.

i got a reply back and they said to do a 'hard load' of the page.. you press 'control-R' and it resets the page bypassing any cache.. it worked after that for me.. but i don't get why my deleting the cookies and cache didn't work before that.

i got a reply back and they said to do a 'hard load' of the page.. you press 'control-R' and it resets the page bypassing any cache.. it worked after that for me.. but i don't get why my deleting the cookies and cache didn't work before that.
Do you click Ctrl and r at the same lime while logged in to SH I did that but it didn't help I have had 1 survey on my Dashboard today.......... at least I did qualify but thats been all.

I wouldn't do surveys for them anyway. There are 20+ posts on this board about United Sample NOT paying people and blaming it on Paypal...jdpowers, reward port, surveyhead, etc. I called Paypal and there are no issues on their end. People are really worried they won't get paid. I'm not doing any more surveys with them until I get the money I have. I am really worried---it is hundreds of dollars.