Tellwut just sent me Amazon code, not paper card

cricket

Wow, I just got a code like I do with the other sites. I always wondered why they waste postage. This is better, faster, so kudos to them.

Yes I posted that already under the Tellwut subject. I to like it much better. I put in for it on Sunday and got it Tuesday woo hoo........ :D

Wow, I just got a code like I do with the other sites. I always wondered why they waste postage. This is better, faster, so kudos to them.

That's great! It makes more sense for all parties involved!

are those of you who got a code in Canada? i know we have a mix of both countries here... i just got my card yesterday but it took them ten days to mail it and two to get here...

are those of you who got a code in Canada? i know we have a mix of both countries here... i just got my card yesterday but it took them ten days to mail it and two to get here...

I'm in the states and just received an Amazon code from Tellwut today (cashed out yesterday). In December when I cashed out for the first time, they sent the Amazon card in the mail. It looks like they are transitioning to email codes!

Well I am here it in America........GOD Bless America............... :D

i was thinking about making a survey asking what people do with the amazon card when they get it.. i stand over the trash can and throw all the cards and envelopes away and just take the card.. it's a waste of money..

i was thinking about making a survey asking what people do with the amazon card when they get it.. i stand over the trash can and throw all the cards and envelopes away and just take the card.. it's a waste of money..

Same here, and after I put the code in the card goes in recycle bin................... :?