survey-time

peach6

I am finding this a lot more lately you receive a survey it states 10 minutes you click on the survey and it says 20 or 30 minutes.Is anybody else seeing this? I hate being lied to and it's not just one survey company.

I am finding this a lot more lately you receive a survey it states 10 minutes you click on the survey and it says 20 or 30 minutes.Is anybody else seeing this? I hate being lied to and it's not just one survey company.

Receiving more and more surveys with estimated time bearing no relationship to the survey. Example: multiple pages, grids, rows, columns 100+ uestions estimated at 15 minutes. Impossible. And then they want responsible answers. I allow a few minutes above the estimated time then I answer frivolously. If they have no respect for the survey taker I have no respect for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Receiving more and more surveys with estimated time bearing no relationship to the survey. Example: multiple pages, grids, rows, columns 100+ uestions estimated at 15 minutes. Impossible. And then they want responsible answers. I allow a few minutes above the estimated time then I answer frivolously. If they have no respect for the survey taker I have no respect for them.

Right there with you Leefall-I just got one from Opinion Place that said $1.50 for 10 minutes which ended up taking 20 minutes.Pull that crap one more time and that

I'll be the last survey I take for them.

I did a magazine survey with OO a few weeks back and I did not realize that the email invite did not mention points it just said prize draw. After completing the survey I emailed OO to let them know that I do not work for free and to stop sending invites without points being offered. I then asked if any one of them would go to work knowing before they ever went in that THEIR payment would be a CHANCE at a check. They did credit my account with 5 points which is their typical magazine rate but they did it anyway. Their records show EXACTLY how long the survey takes and sometimes emailing them with the survey number works.