opinionoutpost facebook page

avemaria

I wish I could say more to help but it is there...really! Did you type it on the top search bar on Facebook? I don't know about apps...I just found it that way. Full Facebook page with people complaining and the OO people giving answers. Try again and let me know, I want you to be able to see it. When I click on your url, it comes up also. It is listed under "Pages" when you type it in the FB search bar, not Apps. I have a feeling you have found it by now.

I have to go with avemaria, I no longer can find the facebook page. not for the US but for UK.................. :?

I used to go to Opinion Outpost a long while back to find how many peoples account was frozen....................... :roll: I would read how many people had their accounts frozen..................... :cry: I would read how others were bragging how great the site was.................... :D and only a week later the same people that were bragging got their accounts frozen.................. :x

1958 horses, are you going there from your Facebook page on a regular computer? It comes up right on top. The UK one is underneath it. They both are categorized as "pages". Make sure you type in Opinion Outpost on the middle search bar where it says something like people, places and things, right in the middle, top of page where you always search for people.

1958 horses, are you going there from your Facebook page on a regular computer? It comes up right on top. The UK one is underneath it. They both are categorized as "pages". Make sure you type in Opinion Outpost on the middle search bar where it says something like people, places and things, right in the middle, top of page where you always search for people.

Hey cricket,

57, but hey I'll take 58 a year younger woo hoo................ :lol:

I see the problem here. OK avemaria....... In facebook you type in "opinion outpost", 2 words it goes right to it. Not "opinionoutpost" 1 word as I was doing................ you also may have doing that too avemaria...................... :?

I wouldn't bother. I have been cheated out of points AFTER COMPLETING several surveys from that survey company. Wasted many hours. At best faulty software, at worst, dushnesty against me as a customer :cry::x

that's why i want their site.. i want to post my frustrations when they happen
that is really odd that you can't get on the site.I have no problem searching for it when I'm on facebook............I'm sure they screen the complaints so it probably wouldn't get posted anyway.