JDPowerPanel Payment Time Frame?

ksedwar

I am a few days away from a full month waiting for my payment request from JDPowerPanel and in another week it will be a month of waiting for the second cash out request to hit.

Has anyone been paid from JDPowerPanel and if so how long was the wait?

Thanks. 8)

Thanks avemaria.

It's right at the 4 week mark for the first request. I was hoping they might pay me for the second along with the first but I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks avemaria.

It's right at the 4 week mark for the first request. I was hoping they might pay me for the second along with the first but I'm not holding my breath.

no they won't.. it's usually the same time for all.. my last payouts were 3 days apart and the email codes came 3 days apart.. you'll usually see it appear on your reward history page before the email comes.. the code is there as well.

The first request is now showing as Confirmed.

We have confirmed your request to receive/donate funds. It may take up to 6-7 days until your request is fulfilled.

:?

• 2 weeks later...

Still no payment and no response to my email. For the amount of money paid for surveys they owe me quite a bit at this point. I can't say I have a good feeling about this.

I requested a redemption on dec 21st from them...they still have not sent it..its been over six wks...i emailed them twice...no response.. :cry: doesn't look good....

Still no payment and no response to my email. For the amount of money paid for surveys they owe me quite a bit at this point. I can't say I have a good feeling about this.

even without the email, if you see 'confirmed' in green instead of pending, there should be a blue link next to it that says 'view details', click that and your reward code will be there at the bottom.. (if it's an Amazon code.. paypal it won't.)

.. i just got my first invalid on JDP.. i swear they doing those fraudulently.. in no other industry is anyone so unaccountable as the survey industry.. they literally can click 'invalid' anytime without question and we'll never know why.. imagine one invalid per month or even per year for each member of the panel.. even if it's 100,000 people.. do the math.

I just got an email from them...it says...

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email.

We apologize for the issue. We did transfer the funds on Friday last week but due to some issues PayPal rejected all the transactions therefore they got denied. We are working with PayPal to figure out the issue and rectify the same. Once this is sorted out we will process the payment as soon as possible.

Once again, we apologize for the issue and inconvenience this may have caused.

In the meantime, if you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thanks!

Jake Wilson

Customer Support

:? I don't know what to think...i hope i get paid soon... :(

Mine didn't say anything about errors from PayPal or anyone else.

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email. Once you make a cashout request, the payment can take up to 4-6 weeks to post. So you should receive payment no later than 6-7 days from the date of confirmation email.

Please check it with PayPal as you should have received your funds by now. If not please email us back with the email address associated with your PayPal account so that we can look into the issue with your payment.

Also, please check if you received any payment from United Sample as it is our Parent Company and we send the PayPal payments by the name of our parent company.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Joanne Santy

Customer Service

I'm not sure what to think about JD Power panel anymore. I used to love them and they were one of my favorite panels. But then I had a stupid $0.25 survey that was on my pending for 3 months. I kept emailing them about it and they just kept giving me the run-around. I was starting to get dizzy from running around in circles with their emails about why I couldn't get a lousy $0.25 survey credited to my account. Finally after 3 months of dealing with their crap emails, I sent an email to the BBB. I was embarrassed to send them an email for $0.25 but I took the survey and they got my answers so I wanted my $0.25. Imagine my surprise when they credited the survey to my account. I think they back dated the date that they put the credit in though. Because I was all over my account and couldn't find that credit. Then all of a sudden after the BBB email, there it was but it was dated 12/29/12, and I darn well know there was no credit there at the end of December. I'm starting to wonder about them. I'm so close to a cash out. I was going to do paypal but now maybe I'd better hold off since they seem to be having pay pal issues now. Sheesh. It shouldn't be this darn hard to get paid for the work that we're doing for them. Hope you all get your payments soon. :roll:

The bad part is I have in two more requests and am just a few dollars from submitting another one. I think once I submit this next request I will stop doing their surveys until I am paid in full. I'll just have to turn my attention to another survey panel that seems to have a better payment time frame... if I can find one. :|

I just got another email similar to the one lizvasquez21 received but mine seems to be a canned response rather than from an individual customer rep.

Dear Member,

This email is in reference to your recent cash out request. We

apologize for the delay in transferring the funds to your PayPal

account. We did try to transfer the funds last Friday but due to some

technical issues all the transactions were rejected. We are working

with PayPal to figure out and rectify the issue as quickly as

possible.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

In the meantime, if you need anything else, please do not hesitate to

reach out to us.

Thanks!

Customer Service

This e-mail was sent by Corporate Headquarters: uSamp (United Sample

Inc.), located at 16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 250, Encino, CA 91436

(United States). To receive no further e-mails, please reply to this

e-mail with "unlist" in the Subject line.