Points2Shop-- Best site, HANDS DOWN (ah, the perks!)

ckirk13

I've been a member of Points2Shop for almost 2 months and they are by far the best reward site on the internet.

As far as surveys go, they get their surveys from multiple places. The variety is so large, even though I do 5-6 surveys a day, I've never once run into a page telling me there are no more surveys to complete. The qualification rates for surveys seem exceptionally high, and I'm able to qualify for about 3 out of every 5 Surveys. Lots of surveys to do with video games, movies, and technology, which is right up my alley.

Points2Shop is much more than a survey site though. You have the option of completing simple tasks like signing up for offers, watching videos, and clicking banners on webpages to earn more points. All of these are updated several times daily too. If you want, there's also free games or those same games can be played for points.

The perks are endless. For every offer/daily survey you complete (up to 10 times per day), you get to play "Spin2Win", a game which you can win merits to compete in the weekly and monthly team competitions, lottery tickets for the weekly point lottery (grand prize 10,000 points, with hundreds of smaller 500, 200, 100, 50 points prizes), and sweepstakes entries for the monthly $25 giftcard raffle.

Points2Shop partners with Amazon.com, so in addition to a variety of retail gift cards, thousands of rewards can be purchased with your points through Amazon. In not even 2 months, I've purchased a $25 Gamestop giftcard, $25 Amazon giftcard, 3200 Microsoft Points for xbox Live, and gotten cash through Paypal, all with my points.

I've never been disappointed with the site. Plus the added community is always friendly and cheerful. Points2Shop has their own forum, team opportunities, referral program, and "shoutbox" where the members are constantly chatting. The "shoutbox" also displays constant updates for new point earning opportunities.

IMO, by far, the best survey/reward site on the web, no questions asked.

No spam too. Points2Shop.com.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

worst site i've ever used hands down, every time you try and use some of your earned points it tells you your account is under review. so on top of the 2 weeks it takes to get shipped, you have to wait an additional 3-6 days for them to 'review' your account. it has happened every time i get over 500 points on the site (which equates to a 5 dollar gift card)

• 5 weeks later...
mypoints

I have been doing mypoints for 3 years and each year I've made $100.00. It used to be for 7500 points a $50.00 Amazon card that they sent to your home by snail mail for the 1st 2 years I was using it. This year it now cost 7900 for a $50.00 Amazon card, but you can now get it either way, by snail mail or ecard. I took 1 $50.00 last week by ecard and have enough for another one but have to wait for some credits to clear. I'm going to get it as quick as I can before the raise the points up more, 400 points raise in the last few months is ridiculous. I never won by the spinning game.......................... :?

• 4 months later...

I shop thru Ebates and recently Big Crumbs...is this the same kind of thing? In less than 3 full years I've received $878 back from Ebates and just joining Big Crumbs in June, I have accumulated $40. I mostly favor Ebates but like that Big Crumbs pays monthly over Ebates paying quarterly........

Recently shopped a sale at Petco.com with 6% off from Ebates and free shipping, plus there was a promo code for 15% off .....That's the only kind of savings that I like....and I didn't have to do surveys to get those discounts. For me it's either cash (from points too) , or gift cards for my fav retailers or I don't do the surveys.

Are we talking the same kind of 'work' to get the rewards here? Shopping discounts?

• 4 months later...

Ummm...I'm really sorry, but your review seems suspicious. First of all, it sounds like something a marketing company would write. Second of all, this is the ONLY post you have ever made on here. You have been a member for a year.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I hate this site. The staff doesn't listen to you, they are pretty rude, (they got rid of a moderator that banned me for no reason, though) I have to wait 3 years for my account to be unbanned for no reason just because of a power hungry moderator. The new site layout sucks and it's too hard to navigate through, they don't listen to members suggestions and they'd rather have rude and unhelpful people that cheat on their surveys and lie on sign up offers than truthful and helpful people like me.