SurveyHead-Opinion Place

peach6

Does anybody ever get to do a survey on SH when it goes to Opinion Place first to see if you qualify? I think only one time I was able to get in a survey. :evil:

LOL. Yesterday, I got 12, yes 12 Opinion Place surveys on SH. I qualified for and completed one. Most of them say 'this survey is no longer available'. Hello? You put it in my queue 30 seconds ago!!! I am done with SH anyway. I am praying I get my money out, but with all of these Paypal issues, I am concerned. I stayed with them ONLY because I made so much money. However I am tired of the invalids, and now, I have many gutcheckit panels I haven't gotten paid for. And they are ignoring my emails. I am in the middle of a $30 panel for them, and I am going to stop doing it. I'll never get paid so what's the point? If you join Inboxdollars, you can do surveyhead surveys on there. You don't get paid as much, BUT, every single one I have done is credited within two days and most immediately.

one of a few routers they use that i just exit out of.. the other is OTX and also Samplicio.. also Opinionshere.. i call that pretty much the free sweeps entry router.. whenever i see it, my keyboard has an error and only inputs one digit of my age for some reason and it screens me right out on GTM giving me just a sweeps entry.. can't figure out why it does that :wink:

LMAO!! Well, I am not standing for it anymore. I am tired of being ripped off. Especially, by a company who fronts as being legit. You are the one who had two gutcheckit panels you were waiting on payment from Surveyhead for, right? Did you ever get paid? I am still waiting on mine. I am going to contact gutcheckit again. I have a feeling they won't like the fact that THEY are paying SH and then they aren't paying us