Survey Sites that Are Not.

Chrimsum

Hi everybody. I was very pleased to find this particular site. My being new to the survey game I'm sure that some of what I will comment on is not news to many of you. One thing I have noticed frequently occurring in my search for other paid survey sites are these Survey Sites that Are Not. They are actually Survey Site Lists and they usually run ads for sites I already belong to. I try to stay away from point accumulation sites because like most everybody else, I'm doing this because I really need to make the extra money. Any suggestions or advice to this novice is greatly appreciated. :D

Never do any surveys for free -they will not lead you to paying survey's.Question the amount of money being offered by how much you are willing to work for.Like do you really want to do a 15 minute survey for .50 cent?That would be like working for $2 a hour,so ask yourself if your time is worth more to you then that.Read the 'Rant and Rave" section here to get a idea if you would like to even start up with some survey sites as some dont pay like they should or the pay out time is too long to wait.I would read over most of the post here to get a more informed idea on some of the sites in general.Ask questions most people here are willing to help.And enjoy your time here it's always nice to have fresh opinions.