OnlyCashSurveys raised the PayPal minimum

ksedwar

I'm not surprised to hear this: OnlyCashSurveys is absolutely terrible. It's hard to qualify for surveys and when you take them, you have to wait for the longest just to get the money. I've just been waiting for the rest of my "pending" surveys to come through so I can make my exit. I have a hunch they'll take too long to pay with PayPal so I'm just going with Amazon. They can keep whatever is left over.

I have a .50 survey pending from 7/17/2012 and I have asked about it twice now and they tell me that they are waiting on the provider to verify it so they can credit me. From July???? I can't seem to get anymore completed and this would give me $20 so i could cash out. ARGH!!!!!

I have a .50 survey pending from 7/17/2012

I don't have any that old but it does seem like they have stopped approving ANYTHING since the recent PayPal incident. Hopefully they get back on track with approvals soon.

• 1 month later...

Of course they would charge a fee..

The length they keep surveys pending is absolutely absurd. Pretty much all of the other survey sites give you 2-3 weeks for a survey to credit, or 8 weeks in the worst case scenario. OnlyCashSurveys regularly keeps surveys pending for months at a time.

They're a perfect demonstration of why I only work with companies that credit surveys immediately. Technically I'm still signed up with them because they raised the minimum for Amazon to 25.00 so I had to do a few more surveys to reach that. Now I have 2 month old surveys pending, but I haven't done anything with them since I took those.

Now there is a 3% fee on PayPal cash outs.

When did this start? Last time I cashed out there was no fee from Paypal but I wait for two $50 payments soon and cashed out on March 4th so its taking a lot longer than before. How did you get notification of this or did you just see it once you got the funds in Paypal???

Now there is a 3% fee on PayPal cash outs.

When did this start? Last time I cashed out there was no fee from Paypal but I wait for two $50 payments soon and cashed out on March 4th so its taking a lot longer than before. How did you get notification of this or did you just see it once you got the funds in Paypal???

It was started recently. If you go to the rewards page and go to $35.00 under PayPal it says there is now a 3% fee.

All they ever do is raise minimums and add waiting times and fees. They are a truly worthless company.

I wonder if I shall be charged this as I cashed out before the change. So did my gfriend. I will see once the funds are released. Its been almost 4 weeks and taking longer than usual as some has said to release funds and also for surveys to become valid. I guess I shall see. Thanks

You should get the full amount but I can't guarantee that. During the checkout process it tells you how much your total cash out will be with the 3% deducted. -$1.05 for $35

I never got that when I cashed out on March 4th so that will probably happen the next time I cash out. Still waiting for the release of funds! Not happy its taking a long time...the longest so far when taking surveys from onlycashsurveys.

I've been waiting on one since 2-27-13. Confirmed on 3-29-13 so hopefully it will hit this week.

I've been waiting on one since 2-27-13. Confirmed on 3-29-13 so hopefully it will hit this week.

I cashed out on 3/4/13 and today they cashed out (4/2/13) so I expect it minus the 3% in 6-7 days to hit paypal. (2) $50 cash outs!

Just took out what was there from past cash outs that was a bit over $300. Even though they are taking longer than used to they at least keep their word and I do not have many surveys that are rejected and said to be invalid. Key is to tell the truth each and every time or you are waiting your time and theirs!!

How much was your cash out??

I am rarely getting a cash out with these folks anymore. Maybe I should start dinking and smoking and have more kids or something. :? I have noticed their little card game with getting rewards, the amounts change and then there aren't at certain levels anymore.