Pinecone Surveys

vince726

there have been a few posts on this.. the new point system which includes product offerings as payout.. but i still haven't seen anything on it.. all my payments go right to the debit card they gave me.. no mention of points system.. i can't see anything in the FAQ section either.

• 1 month later...
Hmmm...haven't seen that. I did 2 this week and had the $6 deposited in Paypal the next day.

How did you get PayPal on Pinecone? I couldn't find it anywhere on their website. I'd much rather have that than depositing $3 checks (probably costs me that much in gas just to drive to the bank and back) :(

Hmmm...haven't seen that. I did 2 this week and had the $6 deposited in Paypal the next day.

How did you get PayPal on Pinecone? I couldn't find it anywhere on their website. I'd much rather have that than depositing $3 checks (probably costs me that much in gas just to drive to the bank and back) :(

I remember how I got the paypal option.Why don't you email them, they are good about answering .

I meant.................. I don't remember.

I remember how I got the paypal option.Why don't you email them, they are good about answering .

Under Update My Profile, there was a choice to put in a Paypal address under Payment options. If it's not available for you, I would email them and ask.

I haven't seen any points system for them, for I get all my rewards sent to my debit card provided by them. I have been a member of this site for a couple of years now, and am quite happy with it. I recieve regular surveys from them, and I have recieved many test products from them over the years. I get paid on a timely basis, ususally within 3 days of completing a survey.

I used to get a $3 check each time I completed a survey or them. Then they gave me the option to go to a Paypal payment system and I opted to do that. I haven't seen the points yet. One of my better sites, still, do far.