Epoll

avemaria

3750 is $5 on Epoll...

just when i'm getting ready to dump this company i get an email today for a 1000 point survey.. i think, great, another hour long video survey or something else that'll take an hour.. but it wasn't.. it went through the usual, do you watch this network etc.. but then it asked how often i watch the following 8 shows.. and that was it.. survey done, 1000 points paid.. it only took 5 minutes.. :shock:

That's what happens to me sometimes.I get those 1000 point surveys and either it's long or short you never know until you get in there.Plus if I feel it's taking to long I will quit mid stream depends on how tired and upset I get with them over the time. Also I can get up to 3 surveys in 2 weeks time or nothing for a month.They have never been on a even keel when it comes to passing out the surveys.

• 1 month later...

I've deleted my last 4 or 5 Epoll invites. Epoll was a borderline waste of time when they offered 500 points. Now at 350 per survey they ARE A WASTE OF TIME. I'll hang on to them just in case they revert to 500 points. I won't be holding my breath.

I've deleted my last 4 or 5 Epoll invites. Epoll was a borderline waste of time when they offered 500 points. Now at 350 per survey they ARE A WASTE OF TIME. I'll hang on to them just in case they revert to 500 points. I won't be holding my breath.

That's how I felt about Toluna.Now they seem to worse then ever so ya don't hold your breath!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know about the surveys with the spinning ball? Everytime I get a survey with video it has a spinning ball. Lately I cannot access and they tell me to delete any Java, then reinstall it, which I do. Enable cookies, which I do. Etc. with all the rest. Everytime this problem happens, I've written them and they do something because I'm then able to do the survey. Last time I wrote and asked for them to send a new link(they told me that is the problem, need a new link). Now their reply was for me to forget about any surveys that the spinning ball has to do with and just do their other surveys. Those are the only ones I get.

I guess business must be good for them to not help customers anymore and send me away.

Anyone know anything about this spinning ball crap? Would appreciate it.

Thanks

Sorry, I am not getting a spinning ball, but I am also not getting surveys. I don't recall ever seeing one before. I wonder why you have so many problems with that? And then they told you that you couldn't do them? What is up with them?