Goodbye Surveyhead

avemaria

A few months ago Surveyhead launched the iPoll mobile app. Launching a product we put so much care and effort into was a special time for us and the abundance of positive feedback from the community has been truly moving. For us, this reinforces the success of iPoll and sets a clear path for the future. Over the next few weeks we will be rebranding Surveyhead to iPoll and saying goodbye to the Surveyhead brand.

A few months ago Surveyhead launched the iPoll mobile app. Launching a product we put so much care and effort into was a special time for us and the abundance of positive feedback from the community has been truly moving. For us, this reinforces the success of iPoll and sets a clear path for the future. Over the next few weeks we will be rebranding Surveyhead to iPoll and saying goodbye to the Surveyhead brand.
So what does that actually mean for us.

I guess people who don't have a smartphone well not be doing them then. Do they really think people will use up their minutes to do surveys daily and then wait to get paid?? As they say on "Shark Tank" ....'I'm Out'.................... :?

I guess people who don't have a smartphone well not be doing them then. Do they really think people will use up their minutes to do surveys daily and then wait to get paid?? As they say on "Shark Tank" ....'I'm Out'.................... :?
Well that willl leave me out.

But i have read some really bad reviews about IPoll. I dont think they will do away with the browser version though. That would eliminate more than half of their members.

i don't think the browser version will be gone.. i just meant goodbye to the name surveyhead... i guess i need to start a new frustration topic.

They say they've made the site look fancier.. but all they've done is change the color from green to blue

Exactly..Color change to labels and text and absolutely nothing else changed. That would take like 20 minutes to do.

Not just Surveyhead but many companies which i encounter during surveys think rebranding does a lot of difference to their brands.

I for one does not let fancy colors and fancy packages to impact my decisions. Many companies doesnt even need a rebranding. Just put all your efforts in making the actual product better.

If Surveyhead would have made performance improvements in the site to load quicker, If they would have reduced the time on approving payments, If they have quickly deposited your approved credits to Paypal, If they have removed the day long unnecessary activity feed on some x completed a profile crap, if they had ever found a way to actually make sure every pending survey which is more than 4-6 weeks old gets paid appropriately, That's called "rebranding" not changing colors of text boxes and buttons.

Being THE best paying site in terms of dollars paid per survey, they still have the highest number of compliants. No one pays as good as SH.

But poor customer service and lack of focus on quickening the process of paying their members would never let them be a number one company. NEVER.

I have 5 Gutcheck disc boards to be paid and the Gutcheck team confirmed my completion. The SH team have no clue about what's the status. SO i just wait and i stopped taking any gutckechk style surveys. Waste of time.

I hate to say this but i ve made very good money on SurveyHead.

When the process of taking a survey, goes to pending, gets approved in a week works, no one can beat Surveyhead. It just doesnt work so easily so frequently.

On Mar 12 2013, I ll cross a landmark to have not been paid for a pending survey for an year. You might see me on a late night talk show talking about how it feels.

I have one pending for 1.5$ from 2012 March.

By the way i ve read very negative reviews on IPoll. Taking 3-4 polls in an hour gets your account suspended. I read this review from 4 - 5 people.

Any takers on IPoll?

I suspect the mobile version will go away. It is totally inaccurate for distance from a location. Waste of time and effort. You can be in the store and it still says you are not close. They of course will not fix the problem instead say you are in the wrong store. Nope. :mrgreen:

Just cashed out $50 from Surveyhead a couple weeks ago. I DQ on too many of their surveys so haven't done anymore. Glad I didn't as it sounds like you won't be able to get your money if it is below the cashout threashold without doing phone surveys

Exactly..Color change to labels and text and absolutely nothing else changed. That would take like 20 minutes to do.

Not just Surveyhead but many companies which i encounter during surveys think rebranding does a lot of difference to their brands.

I for one does not let fancy colors and fancy packages to impact my decisions. Many companies doesnt even need a rebranding. Just put all your efforts in making the actual product better.

If Surveyhead would have made performance improvements in the site to load quicker, If they would have reduced the time on approving payments, If they have quickly deposited your approved credits to Paypal, If they have removed the day long unnecessary activity feed on some x completed a profile crap, if they had ever found a way to actually make sure every pending survey which is more than 4-6 weeks old gets paid appropriately, That's called "rebranding" not changing colors of text boxes and buttons.

I agree 100%. Why not make the site load faster and the payouts move along quicker rather than it taking a month or longer to get your money?

they came here to read the topic surveyhead frustration and they decide to change their name because their bad reputation and scam

it's ok, i can edit the topic name to Ipoll :P