Have inbox dollar question?

NFriday

Hi- I am new here, but I have been doing surveys for about a year. One of the survey companies I am signed up with is inbox dollars. I don't see a lot of discussion about them here. I read the emails where I get 2 cents a piece, and then I do surveys with them. I get surveys all the time from them, but most of the time I am not eligible, and often they tell me this after I have spent 10 minutes on the survey. The ones I am eligible for I usually only make 50 cents. I have been with them for about a year, and I just crossed the $100 mark. It seems like lately, when I get an email about a survey, I try doing it, and they tell me I am not eligible, They have a lot of Tolena surveys. They ask me if I want to do another survey, and I say yes, and when I get disqualified from that, I get sent to a spin to win, in which I usually get either 5 cents a 25 cent token or much more likely a sweepstakes entry. When I want to do additional surveys, they give me three options, with the first one being survey sampling, and the third one being GPS something. The middle company I forget.

It seems like with survey sampling, the minute I tell them how old I am, I am deemed ineligible for that particular survey. This happens 95% of the time. Has anybody had any luck with them and Inbox Dollars? With the win to spin, does anybody win in the sweepstakes, and how much do they win? I am ready to cash out with Inbox Dollars and drop them for good, or only read emails for them. Are there any survey companies that are good for people over the age of 50? Right now I belong to a discussion group at AARP, and if you participate in the discussions/surveys at least twice a month, you get a$5-$10 gift certificate from Amazon at the end of the month. This is way easier than any of the survey sites I belong to. At least with AARP you don't get screened out. I think you have to be 50 to join the panel though.

I am also signed up with my view, my survey, NPD, Valued Opinion and a few other ones the names of which escape me right now. I have made anywhere from 0 to $50 on any of the other survey sites I have signed up with. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Nancy

My best at the moment are:

Websites like Inboxdollars, Cashcrate, Swagbucks, TreasureTrooper and others that offer everything under the sun are more of a last resort for me and only if I'm really needing something to do. I read the emails and sometimes sign up for a free website just for the points and only if they do not ask for my phone number. If they want your phone number then you will get sales calls and that is something I just will not put up with.

I'm also on the AARP/Communispace panel. It's nice to log on and have an Amazon gift code in the inbox when you don't expect it. :)

Thanks- I am not signed up with any of the ones you just listed. It seems like age is the number one reason why I get rejected from surveys. I've noticed a lot of them are for smart phones too, and I don't have one, and I the fact that I don't have any kids disqualifies me for a lot of them too. I think I am going to cash out with inbox dollar soon, but I've read on here that it takes a month to receive your first check, and you have to continue to do surveys during that time, otherwise they declare you inactive, and they won't let you cash out. Thanks, Nancy

Try the ones I listed. They have better demographics then Inboxdollars so you should have more opportunities. And better incentives. Plus you get the occasional product test from them which is normally something pretty cool. No offense to anyone but Inboxdollars and sites like them are a bit on the gimmicky side to me as they are not true survey panels.

I was with Inbox Dollars for 3 years and i only made around $60 which they kept $6 for their processing junk. I finally got rid of them and now I am stuck with Send earnings doing the same thing. I will not do their surveys for .50 a piece when I can make more on one of the other sites. I do think that age has a lot to do with it. I do better with JD Powers and some don't. I have done the best with Tellwut surveys, they are guaranteed, and the points build up quickly.

Hi- There are two product reviews that I got last year. One was for crest toothpaste and one was for Tide Ultra, and I got the product to test, but they never did followup. I can't remember what survey places these were. For all I know maybe they were the same company. At least now I don't have to purchase Tide for a year. I got a 102 load box of Tide ultra powder right before Christmas, and they never followed up on it. Thanks, Nancy

My best yet is getting two different razors last week and not the disposable kind (this time). Plus each razor came with a different normal sized can of shaving cream so I can do a side by side over the next few weeks. I won't say what brand name so I don't violate the "no talking about the product" agreement but if I would have bought everything myself it would have cost around $35 to $40. Best razor I've ever used. So good that now I'm going to be spending a bit more on refills because I like it so much. :?

Second best was 5 bottles of cologne. Two were really good but I have no idea what kind they are or I would probably buy some of that too.

Thanks- I am not signed up with any of the ones you just listed. It seems like age is the number one reason why I get rejected from surveys. I've noticed a lot of them are for smart phones too, and I don't have one, and I the fact that I don't have any kids disqualifies me for a lot of them too. I think I am going to cash out with inbox dollar soon, but I've read on here that it takes a month to receive your first check, and you have to continue to do surveys during that time, otherwise they declare you inactive, and they won't let you cash out. Thanks, Nancy

You don't have to continue doing surveys while you wait for your check to arrive. All you have to do is click on the paid emails while you wait for your check. I don't want you wasting your time doing their surveys when all you have to do is read the paid emails to remain active. :D I just cashed out with Inbox Dollars for the third time last week and I already have my check, although the first check does take a long time. I don't spend much time on the site but I figure, even if it takes a few months, I'll eventually hit $30 without wasting too much time. Good luck!!

• 4 months later...

Inbox dollar today offering

Financial products

Survey Reward: $0.50

Time to Complete: 30 Minutes

Oh yeah. Heck with minimun wage we get the bottom feeders now. Makes MTurk look pretty darn good.

My best at the moment are:

• OpinionOutpost
  • OneOpinion
  • Global Test Market
  • JDPower Panel
  • Tellwut
  • i-Say <- Kind of stalled out recently but is normally pretty consistent.

Websites like InboxDollars, CashCrate, Swagbucks, TreasureTrooper and others that offer everything under the sun are more of a last resort for me and only if I'm really needing something to do. I read the emails and sometimes sign up for a free website just for the points and only if they do not ask for my phone number. If they want your phone number then you will get sales calls and that is something I just will not put up with.

I'm also on the AARP/Communispace panel. It's nice to log on and have an Amazon gift code in the inbox when you don't expect it. :)

What is Communispace and how do you join? :D

What is Communispace and how do you join? :D

Communispace is invite only and that happens by chance while doing surveys. I can't remember what site my invite came from. Probably JDPowerpanel, i-say or Opinion Outpost but I really don't remember.

Inbox dollar today offering

Financial products

Survey Reward: $0.50

Time to Complete: 30 Minutes

Oh yeah. Heck with minimun wage we get the bottom feeders now. Makes MTurk look pretty darn good.

Inboxdollars is part of the Usamp family so your better off taking them from other Usamp sites that pay much more for the same surveys. On the Inboxdollars survey page click on the "Featured Surveys" banner. http://i.imgur.com/IFOp15P.png

Those surveys are from Peanut Labs and some pay pretty good, if you can qualify.

Inbox Dollars was the first survey site I ever joined but it's a slow process to make money. I made the mistake of stepping away from the site for awhile only to find my account had been deleted for inactivity. Lost $30! Now I've rejoined and working on getting another check.

The 2 cent e-mails are tolerable, but I'm like you with being disqualified from most of their surveys. I also gave their "Tasks" feature a try on the website, but that was even worse! Using a search engine for 30 minutes only to receive 10 cents? I don't think so.

I'd also like to chime in about the Communispace site. If you ever get an invite, go for it! I'm a member of one for Starbucks and I get a nice Amazon gift card monthly. I've gotten multiple invites from other Communispace sites, but I think you're only allowed to be part of one panel, though.

Yea Communispace only allows one membership.

I've cashed out once with Inboxdollars. I stick to the paid emails and surveys that are fair in pay. I'm $1.50 from cash out now and that will be the second time this year. I just don't worry about it and before long I realize I'm getting close to another check. Not too bad IMO. 8)

• 4 months later...
Hi- How long does it take to get your money from inbox dollar? I currently have $156 in my account, and I am going to cash out now.

The first cashout takes about a month but if its not your first payout with them, it only takes about a 7-10 days to receive your check. Just remember to keep reading emails etc while you wait for your check to be processed or you will be considered inactive and won't receive your money.