Tango Cards -Tellwut

lizvasquez21

Haven't tried it but I'm curious as to what the "Redeem your Tango Card value for cash" means exactly?

EDIT: I found the answer.

How do I redeem my Tango Card for cash?

https://www.tangocard.com/customer-service

Tango Card is the only company in the industry that offers this option. You are able to do this regardless of where you live and regardless of the value on your card. We will send you a check for the unused balance on the Tango Card. To redeem the card for cash, just follow these steps

Please register as a member on our site. It's free to do.

Second, click on your Tango Card and select redeem for cash.

The "fine print": It takes us about a month to process a check. We do this to protect against fraudulent use of this service. Unfortunately, fraud has become a major challenge for the industry and this is a requirement for us to protect against improper use of this service.

Once processed we will mail check via USPS which can take another 5-10 business days to reach you.

This feature may only be used once per card - i.e., you must redeem 100% of the remaining value of the card whether it is $3 or $100.

We deduct our admin fee (7%) for this service, plus our postage costs.

Haven't tried it but I'm curious as to what the "Redeem your Tango Card value for cash" means exactly?

EDIT: I found the answer.

How do I redeem my Tango Card for cash?

https://www.tangocard.com/customer-service

Tango Card is the only company in the industry that offers this option. You are able to do this regardless of where you live and regardless of the value on your card. We will send you a check for the unused balance on the Tango Card. To redeem the card for cash, just follow these steps

Please register as a member on our site. It's free to do.

Second, click on your Tango Card and select redeem for cash.

The "fine print": It takes us about a month to process a check. We do this to protect against fraudulent use of this service. Unfortunately, fraud has become a major challenge for the industry and this is a requirement for us to protect against improper use of this service.

Once processed we will mail check via USPS which can take another 5-10 business days to reach you.

This feature may only be used once per card - i.e., you must redeem 100% of the remaining value of the card whether it is $3 or $100.

We deduct our admin fee (7%) for this service, plus our postage costs.

Sounds great...I hope other sites start offering tango cards...

I think you can get a better cash option with Plastic Jungle or Cardpool. Some cards like from Walmart are in high demand so that makes the percentage lower on trading for cash.

• 2 months later...

I am getting ready to do business with Cardpool. I have a couple of cards that I don't want or won't use, got them as gifts, so I will try to do a trade or sell them to them. I have heard good things about Cardpool.

• 1 month later...

Basically, it's a gift card that you use to buy other gift cards. Guess it keeps having to mess with a bunch of different gift card rewards.

Mod edit - No self promotion allowed